-^-^-《Part 15》-^-^-

Everyone got startled when the door got open with a loud thud and they heard a very angry voice of non other than..

"Yaah... Kim Joong-ki, how dare you.. "

"Tae-joon.. "........
.....................................Xxxxx

The garden door opened reveling the angry figure of...

Kim Taejoon.... diaper buddy of Kim Joong-Ki and father of Kim Seokjin.... along with his wife Kim Shin-Hye... who is as serious as her husband..

Upon seeing his bestfriend after nearly 8 month Joong-Ki hastily stood up and came to hug him, and in return got a hard punch.. and was dragged away from there by Taejoon to his study room..

"What the heck Taejoon, why did you punch me bish.."

"Why did I punch you, huh you're asking me this that why did I punch you. I should've beaten you to pulp instead of just punching you. But alas I can't do that. What did you think that I wouldn't get to know about your health Huh, why didn't you told me that you are diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Huh!" Kim Tae-joon is angry would be an understatement he is beyond furious..

"I.. I umm so i-" and poor Joong-Ki got scared. He is speechless. He knew that it will be the reaction of his bestfriend so he didn't told him about his cancer but it happened and now he have to control him otherwise Taejoon will tell everything to the whole family.

"A-am sorry taejoon-ah, I myself got to know about this 4 months ago and it's not that serious, my doctor told me that it can be cured and I am doing monthly checkups and medication. I was going to tell you about this but you've went to America for a very important work so I thought not to disturb you. Am sorry, please forgive me"

"Are you really serious right now ki. My family is more important to me than that work. You know how I felt after hearing this. I was so scared, really scared. When jin called me the other day and whined about how you and Kyo both went to Bangatan city and that too every month for the past 4 months I felt uneasy but then I shrugged that feeling thinking that you both must have went on a date.. but few days ago one of my client saw you and Kyo going to the best oncologist doctor I got scared. Every possible and impossible thing clouded my mind.

And when I asked Hye-Kyo about this she didn't told me anything, but you know I am her brother so I pressed a weak nerve of her and she told me everything. and you're saying you didn't wanted to make me worried. You know what mother dunker I'll fucking kill you with my bare hands I was losing my mind thinking about you." By the end of his ranting Tae-joon started to cry hugging his bestfriend whose eyes were moist.

Both of them are soulmates, both would fight like siblings, annoy each other to the core but both of them can't live without each other. If one is heart the other is heartbeat.

"Am sorry tae-joonah, please don't be angry on me. And please don't tell anything about this to the kids only Kyo, Ji-sung and Bo-young know about this. Promise me you won't tell them about this."

"Ok I won't tell anything to anyone but I have a condition... ..."

IN THE GARDEN....

While in the study both the bestfriends are comforting each other, in the garden Hye-Kyo introduced Shin-Hye to the Jeons as the Mins already knows her...

"Unnie I missed you so much.." well after the little introduction Min Yoo-si is seen clinging to her unnie, whom she missed really bad..

"Yeah, yeah. You just missed unnie but not me. Even when we all met just before unnie went abroad." Well another thing is like Yoo-Han and Joong-Ki, Hye-Kyo and Yoo-si are also the tom,jerry duo. And the Kim couple always got stretched like rubber between them...