surprise surprise......

Hello to all the lovely readers of mine... please forgive me for not posting from last 15 days.... as I am a mid semester student I have to study really hard so that I could graduate and shut all my nasty relatives mouth. I have to study really hard cause I choose literature for my B.A thinking it'll be very easy.. aaahhh dumb me.

Anygays my exams are starting from 25 so I don't think I'll be able to post anything until my exams got over so I am on my knees and saying SORRY. Please don't leave this poor author cause she is dumb and she can't post anything regularly.

BUT BUT BUT....

I have something to say....

As I got to know that there are some other readers like me who wants to read taekook ffs which are based on Bollywood movies but with some twists of author's mind in it. I like to tell you all that I also want to write many taekook ffs based on Bollywood movies.

So I thought to write another ff but iam confused on which movie.

Soooooo, if you guys want me to write another ff like "Marriage||Taekook".

Please suggest me some movies Name in the comments or you can dm me if you want.

And don't worry I'll continue writing this ff....

Thank you for your Time....