-^-^-《Part 1》-^-^-

It was a warm evening of the last summer season

It was a warm evening of the last summer season.... the sky was beautifully colored with natural colors like purple, pink , golden etc. Which makes the sunset look surreal...
The weather is pleasantly warm with a gentle breeze... people can't help but look at the beautiful sky with awe.. except from the noisy vehicles and market areas the whole weather gives a peaceful vibe...

While The outside weather is pretty calm and peaceful the inside weather of The Kim Mansion is stormy... You wanna know the cause why its stormy weather in Kim Mansion? Well, The WWH Kim Seokjin is angry at his Hubby The God Of Destruction Kim Namjoon because he forgot that today is there first date anniversary and not only that he already left for Bangtan city in afternoon for a business meeting and didn't even tell his wwh husband .... and our wwh jin is very very angry and his pregnancy hormones isn't helping at all... ahhhhhh... yess only 7 and half months left for a little Namjoon or Jin to enter the Kim Family.... you wanna know a little briefly what actually happened....?  Okh let's go..

So today is 25th August and namjin couples first date anniversary.... so when jin woke up in the morning he didn't find Namjoon beside him but found a note and breakfast in their nightstand.... he picked the note....

In the note...
Good morning my beautiful baby mumma
I know that you love to see my face first thing in the morning but am sorry today I have an important meeting in 7.30 so I have to leave for office and I didn't had the heart to wake you up from your peaceful sleep... so please forgive your joonie and I have already asked the maids to give your breakfast to our room cause you must be a little sour from last night so have the breakfast and I already have my breakfast before going to office so don't worry about me.. and there is painkillers in the first drawer of right nightstand have it after breakfast... and I loveeee youuuu
Your love....
Joonie

After reading the letter jin is a living tomato..he was blushing while thinking about their last night ... he remembered that Namjoon didn't mention about their date anniversary in the letter and thought that his joonie is only acting about not remembering their first date anniversary and must have planned something big for him... like a romantic beach date in night or tower of his favorite snacks or or dinner in his favourite restaurant....

After lot of thinking what his joonie must have planned for him he thought to have the breakfast his joonie left for him.. after having the breakfast he got up to do his morning routine... finishing his daily routine he saw the time 8.30 a.m so he head to the kitchen to get breakfast ready for everyone...

The whole day he was happy thinking his joonie must have planned something but when he heard from his papa/father-in-law Mr. Kim Joong-Ki that joonie has left for Bangtan city that afternoon and didn't even tell him he got very angry....