-^-^-》Part 6《-^-^-

Evening 6.40 p.m in Kim Mansion.

After having their little tea time the three ladies with a moody jin and annoyed tae are now in the kitchen preparing for dinner. Everything was going fine until a very mischievous jimin came into the kitchen with wearing a very weird looking face mask. And then stand beside an annoyed tae.

"Here mom I have applied the face mask you brought. Well Mom can you please take a picture of me. I want to send it to zoo." Jimin said side eyeing tae while hugging Bo-young who is standing beside tae.

"But chimmy why do you want to sent your pictures to zoo." Asked the moody jin.

"Why not, ki papa can send picture of taetae to Bangtan city to the boy's family and I can't even send mine to the zoo."

Well this is the reason our tae baby is annoyed from the afternoon. While having launch Joong-Ki told tae that Yoo-Han have suggested a boy for him so he have send his photos to the boy's family. Tae was confused. But when he see the reaction of the family he got to know that everyone already knows about it before him cause today he left early for his college. But after launch when he asked about who the boy is to jimin his confusion turned into annoyance in second from the reply of jimin.

"Chimmy who is this boy papa is talking about you know anything about him." Jimin nodded and signaled him to come closer but when tae got closer...

"Why would I tell" jimin yelled in his ear and ran from there. And there jimin started to annoy him. Firstly he didn't even tell tae anything and then from afternoon to now he is teasing him every time he got a chance to tease.

"Jimin you know I don't like this kind of jokes so shut up and go do your work." Bo-young said a little annoyed while removing Jimins hand from her waist and leaving the kitchen.

"Huh.. mom is just too much but Anyways jin hyungie you know I got to know that whom papa had send picture of tae is min papa's friend. Yoonie bear said that he also knows that boy. That boy is like Yoongi hyung's little brother. And he is very handsome." Hye-Kyo and Yoo-si is silently chuckling, Jin is confused as to why jimin is saying him all this things when already knows everything and tae, well he is gonna explode in some time.. but jimin didn't stop there.

"Taetae am sorry minnie is sorry. I will not tease you more. Come here I'll tell all the information about the boy I know okay." He goes and hugged tae while saying this. And tae also melted cause this is his chimmy after all..

"Okay say what you want to say.." tae replied while doing some dishes.

"Well... why would I tell you..." once again he screamed right in his ears and ran away but this time tae also ran behind him.

Whole Kim Mansion is filled with Jiminie's laughter and taetae's screams. Both the soulmates were running in the whole Kim Mansion. When Joong-Ki, Ji-sung came from the field this is the scene they witnessed. When jimin noticed them both he ran towards them and hide behind Joong-Ki.

"Papa... see taetae is chasing me.."

"You just came out from behind papa's back then see what I'll do." Replied a huffing tae with hands on his hips, glaring at jiminie.

"Why are you chasing him taetae. Did he do something to annoy you again." Ji-sung said while hugging the huffing baby.

Tae was going to tell him but before he could utter a word jimin started talking...

"I didn't do anything papa. I was just telling him about the boy whom you have send his pictures. But then he told me when will the boy would say yes to marriage and I said no he will not say yes to tease him but he started to chase me and hit me." Jimin said with a oh so innocent face like he just didn't annoyed the shit out of tae from afternoon.