-^-^-》Part 14《-^-^-

Hello lovelies... First of all a very big thanks to all of you for giving this much love to this story... 700 votes and almost 15k reads.. Am totally overwhelmed by this... I never expected to gain this much love but I think my story is somehow likeable to gain this much love... Am very great ful to this love but I have a request.. I uploaded my other story "separated by blood, consolidated by love" so please go and read that and share your thoughts.... And thank you once again...

Now enjoy the chapter...

••••••••••••••••••••••••X

After the delightful launch the elders decided to take a quick nap, while the youngers thought to explore their farm.. Well it was our taetae's idea to explore farm.. And the first person to protest was jimin.. He immediately said no.. Poor he, who doesn't like to do farming but had to because of his soul mate... The second one is jiminie's soon-to-be hubby.. Well, first he didn't wanted to go out after eating.. But later he agreed cause of two pair of puppy eyes.. But now when his jimin himself is saying no he thought to use the opportunity..

But.. Alas... He forgot that a certain bear can easily convince his mochi.. At last they all went to farm... But upon reaching the farm Yoongi, jimin and Yoonji were found taking a power nap under a big tree... While the others went to stroll around the farm... Hoseok along with NamJin were in front talking and discussing about some plants while TaeKook were a little behind them... Silently walking while gazing around the farm and sometimes stealing glance at each other....

As they were walking taehyung suddenly stopped grabbed Jungkook's hand and started going to his right while dragging the poor bunny...

They were walking for more than 15 mins now and Jungkook is getting really impatient so he tugged tae's shirt sleeve and softly called him...

"Umm taehyung-shi... "

"Didn't I told you to not to call me so formally" And our tiger whisper yelled, well not really yelled but upon hearing tae's hushed deep voice jungkook became a little startled... And when tae noticed the reaction of the other he blushed and asked in a more soft but deep voice...

"Sorry for that... So why did you called me earlier... "

"I just wanted to know where are we going..? It's just.. It's been 15 minutes we are walking and am.. Uummm..am.. "

Tae noticed that jungkook wants to tell something but was hesitating, so he thought to ask him but before that he got his answer when both of them heard grumbling sounds coming from the said Bunny's stomach... And jungkook, well he is red in embarrassment...

"Ohh... I think you're hungry... Well we were going towards my favorite place in the farm... Where we can also fill the empty stomach of yours.. Soo let's go, we are almost there... "

Saying this Tae once again dragged jungkook with him, while the whipped man stared at the soft hand holding his wrist with lots of butterflies in his stomach...

Soon they reached the place where fresh strawberries were getting plucked by the workers... When the workers noticed their little young master and his soon-to-be husband walking inside the place they all bowed...

"Ahjussi... How many times I told you to not to bow to me... Am younger than you, so please don't bow and here I brought someone with me... He is Jungkook hyung.. My f-fiancè and Hyung they are also our family..." Well Taehyung thought that all the workers are his family members, as he loves to work in the farm all the workers knows him and not only that but all of them loves him very much...

"Good afternoon everyone and I hope that you all will accept me as your family too.." Well needless to say all the workers were very much impressed by jungkook 's behavior... They were slightly worried about how would be their little young masters husband be... But after seeing the polite behaviour of jungkook they were very relieved...