Random Things To Be Noted #2

READ WITH CAUTION - BOOK SPOILERS FOR FIRST HALF!!!!!!

Okay so, I was listening to my Taylor Swift playlist and I know how locklyle is VERY much taylor coded, but anyway...

Bloody How You Get The Girl came on and I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE but it's literally perfect for like when Lockwood goes to Lucy's apartment place thing in The Creeping Shadow!!! Like argghhhhhhhhh!!!!

Also another Taylor Swift song from Lockwood's POV would be Haunted. It's my favourite song on Speak Now and a few weeks ago I realised how good it goes with as Lockwood's POV when Lucy leaves at the end of The Hollow Boy. Like it is literally perfect and you are not allowed to disagree unless you have some really really good reason. But also, in the second verse, if you think of like the 'other guy' who makes her (Lockwood) smile as George and in a friend way - not some lover lol.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Okay now some other points to be made not related to being Taylor coded aha....

So I imagine the problem starting around the 60's/70's and like the books being based when they were written so 2014-2017. Which means this fanfic is being based around 2017/18 which I know doesn't matter toooo much because it's not like they have modern technology. But it also means that George would have been born 1999 and Lockwood and Lucy in 2000. Not important, but just wanted to state this.

Also, GEORGE! Georgie. My babe. Love him, but I feel like I haven't really captured much of George in this fanfic. I'm hoping in some of these next few chapters I will bring George in a bit more, have Lockwood and him have some best friend moments. Have Lucy and him have some brother and sister moments cause that's how they act.

Also him and Flo? I kind of ship it. In the books it is very much implied they are a thing, and I'm kind of behind it but I'm also not toooo sure. I feel like it would be an on and off relationship going between being best friends and being lovers etc. I don't know if they would be end game though. I'm sure this is a very unpopular opinion, but there you go. Love them both though, don't get me wrong!

Anyway THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMG NEARLY AT 1K READS AND I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!! LITERALLY CRAZY!! IM SO GRATEFUL FOR THAT!! Genuinely thought I would get like 2 reads lol
SO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHOS'S READING THIS! I APPRECIATE YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if anyone has any suggestions on things they want to see or how I could improve or if I have missed anything, pleaaasseeeee do tell me!

Hope ya'll have a good rest of your day/night :)