New Fic Announcement

Hey hey hey

So it's been like two weeks instead of one but in my defense, I've been busy. I actually decided to turn Let The Games Begin into an actual book I can publish, so I've been doing a lot of editing and rewriting a bunch of chapters for it. It'll be the same premise but how things play out are pretty different. I'm still not done, but I just got surgery done yesterday for the cyst on my tailbone and I'm supposed to sit as little as possible. That means I can't work on my book since I do that on my computer. Fortunately for you guys, I write fan fiction on my phone and only need a computer when I'm following a show's storyline which my fics currently are not. So I got to finally write for my Bianca fanfic and the first chapter is now up. Here's what it's about for those who don't know.

Give Me A Sign || Bianca Barclay

Summary:

Phe Lin is starting at Nevermore Academy. Her father was hesitant to send her after the events that unfolded last year with the Hyde, but Phe begged him to let her. She's tired of going to normie schools and keeps getting herself expelled on purpose. With the ability to secrete a toxin that allows her to get people to do whatever she wants, it's pretty easy. Is she a troubled kid? She wouldn't go that far, but she's a girl who knows what she wants and she wants to go to Nevermore Academy. But how will she adjust to the school? What will the other students think of her when they learn of her past? Most importantly, what happens when she meets the school's Queen Bee Bianca Barclay?

They start off on the wrong foot. Bianca has never liked it when someone shows her up in class, but Phe isn't one to back down from a challenge. Unfortunately, neither is Bianca. Will they ever find themselves on good terms? Maybe they just need a sign that they're not so different after all.

Bianca Barclay x FemOC
Post season 1 of Wednesday

No stalker business, just a nice little angsty love story

I'm having fun with this one so far, and after I finish I promise to write my new Enid idea. Go check it out.

Byeeeee