Play Hard, Win Hard

Me and Bryce carefully walked downstairs to the living room. We were dressed in our best clothes. Why? The whole family's invited to the MTV VMA Music Awards!! It's literally our first time going as a family. Yes, the kids have seen me perform up close but never they watched other singers they love perform directly. Did I forget to mention I'm nominated for Best New Artist? Oh how the nerves are building up for me. I took a moment to check myself through my phone camera. Bryce cleared his throat. "Kids! Hurry! We can't be late!" He shouted. Jace rushed downstairs with Breanna following behind. He smiled happily. "Whoo hoo! MTV baby!" He cheered, putting up a peace sign. We chuckled. Breanna cheered excitedly. "We'll get to see either Justin Bieber, Olivia Rodrigo or even—ugh! Can't believe we're going!" She squealed. I laughed and nodded. "Yup but be on your best behavior. Stay close when we take pictures. You know the deal." I told them. They nodded in understanding. My brain clicked. Bella! Footsteps were heard as our eldest little girl came in. She was scheduled to be there because she's PERFORMING! Her new song with Zedd is practically getting everywhere and MTV wants her to perform at the Award show. I couldn't forget how unbelievably nervous she was during rehearsal. She almost had an emotional breakdown but it's understandable. I been there. She'll be performing after me which is great! Bella earned this opportunity, no matter that she's epileptic or only sixteen. Jace cleared his throat. "Can I just say one thing?" He asked. A moment of silence filled the room. He smirked confidently. "We all look good!" He blurted. We laughed and chatted in agreement.

Lizzy

Bryce

Bella

Bella