Chapter 3. I better like this.

Bella's POV

" I would love to join you guys." I said.

" That's great! You can leave with your brothers on Monday and when you get to the hotel I'll be there and tell you the rest." Bart said and I nodded even though he can't see me.

" Sounds good. Can't wait bye!" I said and hung up.

" Nash!!!" I yelled and ran into the living room. I jumped on his lap and he dropped his pizza.

" Thanks... Now what?" He said and I laughed.

" I'm going with you to MagCon on Monday!?!" I yelled and he smiled.

" I know. I sent Bart a video of you singing." He told me and I hugged him.

" Uhhh your the best brother ever!" Someone cleared their throat and I looked over at hayes.

" You are too!" I said and hugged him tight.

" Bella. Can't. Breath." I let go and he laughed.

I sat next to Mike and Nash and we watched insidious. It wasn't that scary so I decided to go to sleep. I cuddled up next to Mike and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat..

***
Next morning

I heard laughing so I got up. Mike was still sleeping so I left him on the couch. I walked in the kitchen and Nash was eating strawberries with Sky.

" Morning siblings." I said and took a strawberry and ate it. I hears a few mumbled of 'morning' and I went up to my room.

I changed into a white tank top with palm trees on it, some Jean shorts, my black vans and a beanie that says 'bad hair day'. Of course I out it on after I brushed my hair.. I did a small amount of makeup and started to pack for MagCon.

I pack warm, cold and al other kinds of clothes cause I don't know where we're going.

When I was mostly done,except for the things I'll have to use in the morning, I walked downstairs.

" Ready for tomorrow." Nash asked me and Hayes and we nodded with a smile.

" I better like this tour." I mumbled.

" Oh trust me, you will. But when you meet the guys don't just say a hello and walk away. Talk to them for a while and get to know them." Nash told me and I rolled my eyes. He patten my head and walked upstairs. I guess I spent most of my day packing cause it's already dark.

I'm went up to my room and picked out my outfits I'm going to wear tomorrow. After that I changed into my pjs and went to sleep.