Chapter 8. Well im not.

Cameron's POV

She doesn't remember me. It breaks me inside to know that Bella doesn't know who I am. She somewhat remembers Nash, hayes and her family. The guys are heart broke as much as everyone else, but somehow... They get through it better than I do.

Bella's POV

I got out of the hospital earlier and when I went to the bathroom, I almost passed out cause of my hair. Later I remembered I died it. I'm starting to remember little things but nothing big yet. The doctor said it could take weeks for my full memory to come back.

When we got to the hotel everyone was in my room telling me things I did.

" And one time you hid all my electronics on the roof a di couldn't find them for like a week. I'm so lucky it didn't rain." Hayes told me and I laughed.

" Thanks for trying guys.. I'm getting kind of tired." I said and they all nodded. When they all left it was just me and .... Cameron? Yeah that's his name.

" I'm kinda your roommate.." He said and I smiled.

" So we have our last show in Tennessee tomorrow." He said. They told me earlier that I'm a singer, viner and youtuber. I laid down my right side since my wounds on my left shoulder. When I thought cameron was asleep I let all my tears fall. What if I mess up and disappointed all my fans. I don't even remember what I was like before. It hurt inside that I'm making the people who love me try so hard to help me but it's not working.

I guess Cameron heard me cause he got up and laid with me. He brought me into his arms and I laid my head on his chest.

" Shh it's okay." He whispered. " You'll be okay."

" I'll be okay. That's what you wanna here?"i asked and he shook his head yes.

" Well I'm not. How can I be okay when I'm disappointing the people who care about me?" I asked while crying. He whipped the tears from my face and smiled at me.

" You are not disappointing us. We're just worried about you." He told me and I closed my eyes and nodded. When I opened them he was starring at me with the same smile on his face.

" Why are you smiling?" I asked.

" How can I not smile when I'm around you." He said. I looked into his brown eyes and fell in love with them. I've felt this before with these same eyes. This time, I smiled. Next this I know his lips were on mine.

I kissed back then he pulled away.

" I've been wanting to do that since I first met you." He said and I giggled.

"I remember, I wanted to kiss you before." I told him. He smiled and pecked me on the lips once more before laying down next to me. I laid my head on his chest, trying not to hurt my shoulder and went to sleep.