Chapter 16. New

Nash's POV

My mom looked at me and frowned. She sighed and looked at Bella.

" You have to text me and come visit a lot. And Nash you better take care of her and you to Cam! " Mom said and we cheered. I ran up to her and kissed her on the cheek and she hit my chest. I smiled and Bella came over and gave me a hug.

" How am I going to get all my stuff over there?" She asked.

" Well I'm not bring any of my stuff except for all my clothes and stuff like that. We can buy you a whole new room." I told her and she smiled.

" Yay! I'm gonna start packing." She said and Cameron stayed with her. I told mom I was going to the apartment to meet Taylor there.

I went outside and got in my car as I drove a couple miles. When I got there I went to our apartment and walked in.

" Heyyy bro!" Taylor said and have me a bro hug.

" Hey, change if plans on the big guest room." I said and he looked at me confused.

" Bella's moving in and she needs a fantastic room." I told him and he nodded.

" Okay.. I can call a few people. What kind of colors are you looking for. And what kind of room." He asked as he got out a pad of paper. This is one of the reasons why Taylor is awesome. He'll do anything for anyone no matter how expensive or hard it'll be.

" Um.. Blue, green, colors that will go together good. She always loved nature.. Oh and have a little confident booster like above the bed or something like a big sign." He nodded and grabbed his phone.

" Oh and this has to be done by tomorrow..." I said and his eyes widened.

" Dude, I don't think that's possible. But I can call the best." He said and I nodded. I got a text from cameron and he wants me to come pick him up.

Arabella's POV

Cameron said he had to go because his mom and sister was gonna meet his at the apartment with his stuff. Mae heard a hint outside and Cameron got up and hugged me.

" I love you baby and I can't wait for tomorrow." He said and squeezed me waist.

" I love you too and me neither." He smiled and kissed my lips.

When he left sky walked in and sat on my bed.

" Your gonna come and visit us right?" She asked. I hugged her.

" Of course I will sweetie!" I said and she laughed. Later she had to go the bed and so did I. I moved all my boxes to the other side of my room and laid down. Right when I closed my eyes I went to sleep.