Chapter 35. Something

Bella's POV

I shot our of bed, sweat all over my body and tears running down my face. This is how I've been waking up everyday since the car accident.

Audrey ran in and sat next to me and hugged me as I cried in her shoulder. It's been a few days and Cameron's still in a coma.

"Bella, calm down. Everything's going to be okay." Audrey hushed me and I nodded.

" now go take a bath, we're going to the hospital." She said and I nodded. I gained most of my strength back so it's easier to get out of bed and move around. I picked out an outfit and walked into my bathroom. I started running the warm water and when it filled up I slowly striped from my clothes, careful not to hit any of my scratches.

  I step into the warm water and sat in it. I grabbed a cup and started to wet my hair and my face. I grabbed a washcloth and soap, washing my whole body belfry my hair. When i was done I pulled the plug out and pulled my knees up to my chest. As the tub slowly drained I just sat there shivering in my own silence. I finally got myself to push myself up and got out. I dried off my body and changed into a Paris shirt and some black leggings his. I put my hair in a messy bun and didn't doing any makeup. I slipped on my grey guys and my varsity jacket.

  I picked up my phone and made my way to the living room where Audrey was waiting for me. I gave her a weak smile belfry we walled to the car and left.

  I have visited Cameron everyday he's been in the hospital and it seems like every time is more emotional than the last. It's very hard for me to see him like that. It just breaks my heart into a million pieces.

  We pulled into the parking lot and got out. We walled Ina no to the front desk.

" here ya go girls." The woman said and handed us our visitor passes. We walked until we found his room. We walled in a d the doctor was checking him.

" any sign?" I asked and he looked at me.

" it heart rate got a little faster and his body is responding good with the food and water going into his body." He said and I nodded. He left the room and Audrey went to the cafeteria to get us some snacks. I laced my fingers with Cameron's cold hand and sighed.

" please wake up." I whispered and squeezed his hand. I held his hand twitch, like he was squeezing my hand back. My eyes widened and I called the doctor back in and I told him what happened. He told me to wait outside while he and a nurse ran some more tests.

" well everything sees normal so he should wake up anytime now." He said as she called me back in the room. I nodded and sat back next to cam. I looked down at my wrist and noticed i haven't took off my hospital band yet. I shrugged it off and climbed in the bed next to Cameron. I made sure not to hit or lay on his arm and I laid there next to him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

________________________________________________

Yo!! I'll update soon! And thanks for Caniff_gurl for voting and blowing up my notifications! Love ya