Chapter 33. right one

Bella's POV

  I got up and took a fast shower. Today me and Cameron are going to decide on a house. We have a couple in mind but the one I'm looking at is just 30 minutes from my moms house.

  I got out and changed into some skinny jeans, my magcon shirt and my red vans. I left my hair wavy and did some nude makeup. I looked in my body mirror and smiled. You can't really tell I'm pregnant but just the thought of something so small and precious inside of  me makes me so happy.

" Bella Cameron's here!" Hayes yelled and I smiled. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs to the living room.

" by guys I'll see ya later." I yelled and left with Cameron.

" I'm so excited." I said and buckled up.

" me too!" He said and put his hand over mine as he drove. As we drove I noticed we passed a few houses we were looking at.

" cam..." I said and he smiled. " I thought we were looking at those."

" no need. I already go us a house." He said and my eyes widened. We pulled into the driveway of a beautiful brick house. There was Palm trees all around it and we got out.

" this house it only 10 minutes from your mom and it's ours." He said and I jumped in his arms.

" your amazing." Is whispered and kissed him. I ran up to the door and opened it I came into a large living room with a fireplace, tv and a amazing view. There was already couches and everything in it and all looked perfect. I walked into the kitchen and it wasn't too big and it wasn't too small. Cameron grabbed my hand and I looked at him. He pulled me around a corner and up some stairs.

  When we got to the top there was a room on the left. I opened it and it was a small blue bathroom. He pulled me to another room and I opened it. It was empty.

" and this is his or her room." He said and placed his hand on my stomach. I blushed and he picked me up, carrying me to the last room at the end of the hallway. We walked in and it was our room. It had a king sized Bed in the middle of get room, small chairs, and a big window.

" Cameron this is awesome!" I shrieked and hugged him.

" not done yet." He said and pulled me over to he closet. It was a large walk-in closet and all of our clothes and shoes were already in it. Mine was on the left and his was on the right.

" this is absolutely perfect." I said and kissed him.

***

  " how about we think of names?" Cameron suggested. I nodded and sat up facing him. He made a funny face hole we were thinking and I hit him with a pillow that was on our bed. Earlier we went over to my moms house and got all of my stuff I wanted and other things form the apartment.

" this is hopeless." I said and fall back in the bed. Cameron hovered over me and smiled.

" how about we think of names after we find out the gender." He said and I nodded.

" your pretty smart mr. Dallas." I said and tapped his nose.

" and your beautiful future Mrs. Dallas" he said and my hear fluttered. He leaned down and kissed me and I smiled against his lips.

" I love you so so much." I said and he put all his weight on me and flipped us over so i was laying on his chest.

" I love you too, goodnight." He said and I giggled. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to my amazing boyfriends heartbeat.