Chapter 18. Party!

Arabella's POV

I woke up to something crashing. I jumped up and ran into the living room/ kitchen area of the apartment and Nash was on the floor laughing, Taylor was leaning on the counter laughing, and Cameron was laughing and trying to get a drink but spit it everywhere.

" What did I miss?" I asked and giggled.

" We are throwing a party and Nash was trying to hang up lights but fell." Taylor managed to get out. I ran over to Nash and helped him up and sat him in the couch.

" Well don't kill yourselves doing it." I said and they nodded. I walked over to cameron and hugged him and he kissed my head.

" Now I'm going to go get ready for the party. Exactly how many people are going to be here?" I asked and Taylor looked at his phone.

" Close to 100" I nodded and walked into my room and locked the door. I have a small bathroom in there. I grabbed a cute outfit and took a quick shower. When I got out I changed into a dark blue high waisted skirt and a white crop top that went just above my belly button. I blow dried my hair and curled it that out it in a messy ponytail.( outfit and hair at the top!) I did some makeup and checked my phone. It was 3. Wow it took me a long time and play i woke up at like 1.

I walked into my room and slipped on some sandals. I walked out. I heard a whistle and Cameron slapped Taylor and walked over to me.

" You look beautiful baby" he said and kissed me.

***

It's been a few hours and everything looks great. We put up neon lights and have drinks and food set out everywhere.

" Okay people should start getting here soon." Nash said and Cameron walked out and someone knocked on the door.

" Got it!" I yelled and beat them to the door. I opened it and Carter, Matt, and a lot of other people walked in. I smiled and went and sat down in one of the chairs on the counter.

About an hour past and a group of girls walked in. They all walked and started dancing and hanging out with Carter, Matt, and they rest of the guys but one girl didn't. She had brown hair and looked about 5'2. She pretty skinny but kinda curvy. She came and sat at the end if the chairs and I sat next to her.

" Hey I'm Bella, what's your name?" I asked her and j saw she had big brown eyes.

" Audrey. And I know who you are, me and my friends are kinda big fans." She said and I smiled. She was really nice.

" THE JACKS ARE HEREEE" jack and Jack yelled as they walked through the door. People screamed and I giggled.

"So tell me about you." I said and looked over at Audrey.

" Well I like drawing, singing and reading." She said and I nodded.

" Can I have your number and we can hangout sometime?" I asked and she nodded and I gave her my phone. She handed it back to me and I smiled.

" So why aren't you hanging out with your friends?" I asked and she looked over at them.

" Oh they wanted to try to get with the guys and I didn't want to." I nodded and Cameron walked over to me.

" Hey! Who's this." He said and looked at Audrey.

" This is my friend Audrey. Audrey this is my boyfriend cameron." He shook her hand and she smiled. He walked away and that group of girls walked up to Audrey .

" Let's go. This party is boring." A tall blonde one said. She looked up at me and her eyes widened.

" I think I'm going to stay here and hang with Bella." Audrey said and her friends left.

***

  The party ended and everyone left.

" Hey Audrey, wanna stay the night here with me. I can let you borrow some of my clothes. I asked and she nodded.

" Sure let me call my mom."she said and got out her phone. She walked out in the hall for a few minutes and Taylor walked up to me.

" Who's the gorgeous girl? " He asked.

" Her name is Audrey." I told him and she walked in. He walked up to her and I smirked and walked to my room. I changed into some shorts and a t shirt and she walked in.

" Taylor Caniff just asked me out on a date!" She said and I smiled.

" Congrats! I guess your part of the team now?" I asked and she squealed. I gave her some of my clothes and she went in my bathroom and changed.

" Hey cam?" I yelled and he peeked his head through the door.

" Yes darlin?" I giggled and went up to him.

" Goodnight." I said and kissed him and he smiled and kissed back.

" I love you." I said and Audrey  walked out of my bathroom.

" I love you too princess." He said and walked to his room.

" You guys are adorable. " She said and sat in my bed. I handed her a pillow and I laid down.

" Well I'm beat so goodnight." I said and she laid next to me.

" Night!" I shut off my light and went to sleep.