Chapter 37. Finding out

Bella's POV

  Cameron had got out of the hospital, a few days later we rescheduled my ultrasound. Me and cam are really exciting cause when we find out the gender, we are going to start decorating their room and buying stuff.

  I got out of bed, making sure not to wake Cameron, and made my way to the bathroom. I started the shower and took off my clothes. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body.

As I got out and dried off I wrapped the towel around me tightly. I walked back into our room and into the closet. Cameron walled up and leaned against the doorframe.

" morning beautiful." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips.

" not get out so I can change." I said and pushed him lightly.

" not like I haven't seen you before." He yelled while leaving the room and shutting the door behind him. I changed into a long sleeve shirt and some maroon skinny jeans. I slipped on some tan toms and put on a arrowhead necklace and some diamond earrings. In the closet there's a spot on my side where there's a mirror and drawers for my makeup. I did my makeup and Cameron walked in.

" we have a few hours before your ultrasound, I was hi king we can get matching tattoos?" He said and I thought.

" I looked it up when I first got pregnant and it said that it's a risk cause you could get diseases from tattoos and could spread to your baby's." I said.

" on second thought, let's wait till after you have the baby." I said and I laughed. I turned back to the mirror and fixed my hair. I did a couple messy braids and pinned them back. When I was satisfied I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Cameron was eating waffles with whipped cream and I walled over to him. I grabbed a fork and took a bite. He chuckled and finished up.

  We left and got to the doctors early. I decided to text my mom.

Me: hey mom! We're at the doctors.

Mom: can't wait to find out the gender!! I'm so excited

Me: trust me, we are too.

Mom: when you find out tell me cause I'm going to spoil that baby!

Me: will do momma, but I think their about to call us back. Love you.

Mom: love you too Hun

" Arabella Grier." A woman called, me and Cameron got up. We followed her down a hall and into a room.

" okay just lay down there and lift up your shirt for me." She said sweetly and I did as told. She smeared blue gel all over my stomach and grabbed a stick thing. ( idk what they're called 😂)

  She started to rub it all over my stomach and it showed up on the screen. She stopped in one place and she pointed to a certain spot.

" that's your baby." She said and Cameron moved closer to me so he could see.

" can you tell the gender?" I asked and she moved it around a little more. She nodded and looked at me and Cameron.

" would you like to know the gender?" She asked and me and Cameron nodded. She turned back to the screen and looked around a little more.

" yup. There it is!" She mumbled and smiled at us.

" looks like your going to have a son." She said and Cameron had the biggest smile on his face.

***

  " so I've decided since we're having a boy to let you and the guys decorate the room." I said and Cameron got out his phone.

" thanks babe. This is so exciting!!" He said and I hugged him. We got in the car and he went to drop me off at my moms. Him, Nash, Taylor, the jacks, Aaron, Carter, Jacob, Shawn and Hayes were all going to the mall for baby stuff. The guys have actually staying at Nash and Taylor's apartment for a few days to hang out more, so this worked out great.

I got out of the car and Cameron walled me up to the door.

" I'll be back to pick you up later, but if we're not done with the room no peaking." He smirked and I rolled my eyes and kissed him.

" I love you baby's." He whispered and hugged me.

" I love you too cammy." I said and he laughed and left. I walked in my moms house and she hugged me.

" so?" She said and I smiled.

" it's a boy!" I said and she smiled from ear to ear.

" this is amazing! Where's cam?" She asked and looked outside.

" oh him and the boys went to go buy stuff to decorate the baby's room." I said and she nodded. We went and sat in the living room and talk for a while.

Cameron's POV

  Me and all the guys went to the mall we ran into some fans but we told them we couldn't talk long. So far we got paint and some other decorations and stuff.

  We were walking towards the exit when I stopped in front of a jewelry store.

" when are ya gonna do it?" Jacob asked and I sighed. I looked at him and smiled.

" soon." I said and we all let to start of my sons room.