Chapter 9. Almost..

Bella's POV

I was going to try my best today to remember. I changed into a floral crop top, a black tank top to go over it, some shorts and my sandals. I put my hair in a messy bun, did some makeup and walked out.

Cameron looked my up and down and smiled.

" You look beautiful as always." He said and I smiled. We aren't dating yet but I really wish we were. He kissed my on the cheek and went into the bathroom. My phone started ringing and it was my mom.

Me: hey mom!

Mom: hey honey. How's everything?

Me: alright I guess. We have a show today and I'm going to try my best to remember as much as I can.

Mom: I'm glad! I can't wait till you guys take a break. Me and Skylynn miss you all so much.

Me: I miss you guys too and I bet the boys do too.

Mom: yeah. Well I have to go we love you guys.

Me: love you too bye

I hung up and Cameron came out of the bathroom. He still had a smile on his face as he sat down next to me on my bed. He laced his fingers in mine and looked at his phone.

" We need to go." He said and I nodded. When we got to the limo the guys were looking at our hands and we pulled away. When everyone got into the limo we drove to the venue.

***

When we got there we went backstage to get ready. While everyone else got ready shawn started to show by singing a few songs.

" Okay guys lets go." Jack j said and we ran out onstage. The crowd was huge. I got a little nervous but than I remembered I've done this before.

After he show was the meet and greet. My booth was right next to Cameron's and Nash's. The first person that walked up was a girl that looked about 13

" Hi what's your name?" I asked and she smiled.

" Melanie! I'm so happy I finally get to meet you." She said and I gave her a hug. I signed her shirt and the next girl walked up. She had long brown hair and she glared at me.

" Hi." She said sternly.

"What's your name?" I asked trying to stay happy.

" Melody now I'm just here to say I met you now let's get on with this." She said.

" If you don't want to meet me than why are you here." I asked and she stood up in my face.

" To say one thing. You should've took a bullet to the head." She walked away. My mouth was slightly open and tears formed at the rims of my eyes.

" Hey I'm going to the bathroom." I told my guard and he shut down my stand while I'm gone. I ran to the bathroom and started to cry. I usually don't take things so seriously cause I dry to be laid back, but this hurt. Bad.

I looked into the mirror feeling worthless and unwanted. Black makeup was running down my face and there was a knock at he door.

" I'll be right out." I called and got some paper towels and whipped my face.

" Bella its Nash." I sighed and opened the door. There stood behind him was Cameron. I let Nash in and shut the door.

" What's wrong?" Nash asked and he hugged me.

" A girl said I should've took the bullet to my head." I cried and he rubbed my back.

" Never listen to all them haters. Listen to the people that love you. And I think one of them is outside the door." He said and I looked at him.

" I know you like him. So I trust you and him." I smiled and hugged him again. He left and Cameron walked in. He hugged me and I stopped crying right as my head hit his chest.

" Your perfect to me." He said and I pulled out of the hug. He placed his lips on mine and I smiled in the kiss.

" Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as we pulled away and I smiled.

" Yeah yes I would love too." I said and he smiled and kissed me again.

The rest of the day went by pretty smooth. We finished the meet and greet, the rest of the people were really nice, went out to eat, than went back to the hotel. I don't know where we're going tomorrow but as long as I'm with the people I love, I'm fine with anything.