Chapter 4. Meeting.. You

Bella's POV

Nash woke me up like 15 minutes ago and I'm still in bed... It's like 6am. I don't wake up that early!

I finally got up and changed into some Jean shorts and a navy blue tank top. I out my hair in a messy bun and out all my carry on in my backpack. I out in my white converse and grabbed my suitcases.

" Nash where exactly are we going?" I yelled from my room. He came in and helped me with my bags.

" I think we're going to Tennessee " he said and I nodded.

We out our things in the car and Skylynn ran to me and hugged me. I hugged back and she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. She always cried when the boys leave.

" I'm gonna miss you Bella." She said and I smiled and kissed her head.

" I'll miss you too sky but I'll be back in a few months. I promise, now go say good by to the boys." I told her and she nodded. Mom walked up to me and hugged me.

" Be safe and have fun. I love you." She said and hugged me.

Mom drove us to the air port and when our flight was called we gave he and sky hugs than got on that plane. I sat by he window cause I wanted to sleep, and not sit in the middle between two annoying boys..

" Wake me up when we get there." I told Hayes. He nodded and I laid day head back and fell asleep.

***

" Bella wake up cause we're in Nashville!!" Nash sung badly. I stood up and grabbed my carry on as we walked off he plane.

" Cameron texted me and, oh there they are! come on Bell your gonna love these guys." Nash said and ran over to a group of guys. I trudged slowly behind and stood alone awkwardly as they all mingled.

" Who's this lovely lady?" A boy with brown hair asked.

" This is Bella, our sister." Hayes introduced me. I smiled and waved. All the good looking boys standing in front of me introduced themselves and I smiled.

"Come on don't be shy." I looked up and was instantly lost in those brown eyes. His smile. His hair. Everything. I know I just met him... But I feel like it was love at first sight..

Cameron's POV

She was beautiful. Her pastel purple hair, blue eyes, smile.. I bet she has a boyfriend. There goes your chance Cameron! I thought and looked down at the floor.

The limo came and picked all of us up and I sat next to Carter. Never, sit next to Carter. He yells, laughed tooooo loud and don't even get me started on him switching positions every 5 seconds. But you have to love him.

When we got to the hotel Bart started paring us with our roommate.

" Nash and Hayes, Cameron and Bella" my eyes widened but instantly smiled. Maybe I'll get to know her better.

" Don't do anything stupid." Nash told me and I nodded. When we got our room key we went to our room. Before I got to talk to her she had already changed and went to bed.

I'll try tomorrow..