Chapter 26. Prom shopping.

Arabella's POV

Prom is next month so me and Audrey's going shopping for dresses today. I'm really excited.

I changed into a black and white stripped skirt and a black crop top. I put on some black boot pumps and fixed my hair and makeup. I put in a new nose ring and some bracelets.

"Babe Audrey's here!" Cameron yelled and I grabbed my purse and ran out. I have all the guys a hug and we left. I told Audrey about the whole 'I might be pregnant ' thing so it's safe to bring up. She happy I wasn't pregnant because it would be harder to find a prom dress.

"So I was thinking you'd look better in blue or red." She said and I smiled.

"You'd look pretty in a lighter color maybe. Is Taylor taking you?" I asked and she nodded.

When we got to the store a few girls walked put to me.

"I'm Chloe, I go to your school but I'm a grade lower. I'm a big fan!" She said and I smiled at her.

" nice to meet you." I said and hugged her. We took a picture and she left. We walked over to the dresses I instantly saw a few that I liked. I grabbed my sizes and went to try them on. First was a red short dress that had a sweetheart neckline but it didn't look good on me.

I walked out and Audrey shook her head no. I groaned and went to change.

***

After a few hours of dress after dress we finally found the perfect ones. Mine was a long tan/gold/silver looking dead and Audrey's was short purple dress. They were on sale so that's good cause I didn't t bring much money.

  " there's my mom. I'll see Ya tomorrow." Audrey said and left. I walked to the apartment building alone but I made it. I got in the elevator and leaned against the wall. I hate elevators. When it stopped I quickly got out and walked into the apartment.

"I'm home!" I called out and Nash walked up to me.

"Let me see!" He said and I giggled and u zipped the dress bag. He smiled and looked at me.

"It's beautiful." He said and I smiled and hugged him. I took it to my room and hung it in my closet. I shut the door and turned around to my face to be in Cameron's chest.

"Jesus cameron! You scared the crap out of me." I said and slapped his chest. He laughed and kissed my forehead. I leaned my forehead on his chest and sighed.

"Why don't you take the day off of school tomorrow and we all can go to the beach or something." He said and I shrugged.

"I guess I could. I mean it's only one day." I said and he smiled. I went in the bathroom and changed into some sweatpants and a shirt and walked out. I laid on my bed and caked laid next to me. I cuddled into his side as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I love you." He whisper and I leaned my head up and kissed him.

"I love you more." I said back and I leaned his head on mine.

"Not possible." And with that, I fell asleep.