chapter 43. Match

Bella's POV

I woke up in the uncomfortable hospital bed. I've been here for three days and today I finally get to go home with my baby Ashton. I sat up and saw Cameron scurry to his feet from the couch against the wall.

"I'm glad your awake. The nurse said that she would bring Ash in here around noon and then we can leave." He said and i smiled. He leaned down and pecked my lips before handing me a bag of clothes. I got all my iv's and stuff tooken out earlier last night but I was too tired to change.

Cameron helped me out of the bed and I walked the rest of the way to the bathroom. There was a shower in there and I remember the doctor telling me I can use it anytime. I locked the door and turned it on. I stripped from my gown and stepped in. Using the hospital soap to wash my body and hair. I should've told cam to bring my stuff but oh well.

I stepped put of the shower and dried off. I changed into some gray sweatpants and a white t shirt. I slipped on my uggs and put my hair in a wet messy bun. I found my tooth brush and tooth paste and brushed my teeth before walking out.

"Ah I feel much better." I announced.  I had yet to notice that Cameron was feeding Ashton.  I smiled at my two favorite boys and sat next to cam. He handed me Ash and i smiled as I fed him.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Dallas." The nurse said and she walked in. I smiled at her.

" So all tests came back normal so you are ready to go whenever. Just don't forget to check out at the front desk." She said and handed me a paper. It was Ashton's birth certificate. I nodded at her and she left. I put the certificate in my purse and we gathered all our stuff.

I carried Ashton with me while Cameron carried all the gifts and anything else. When we got to the lobby we checked out and walked to our car. I strapped Ashton in his car seat and Cameron drove.

"Are you hungry? "He asked.

"Yes! All i ate was hospital food." I said and he laughed.

"McDonald's? " He asked again. I nodded and he pulled into the drive thru. We ordered out food and ate in the parking lot for 30 minutes.

"Okay now I'm ready to go! I can't wait for Ashton to see his new home." I said and Cameron agreed.

When we got home we walked in and it was dark.

"SURPRISE!" I heard everyone yell. I looked around and saw my mom, Cameron's mom, Nash, Hayes, Sky, all the guys, and some of my family and friends.

"Oh my goodness. " i said and smiled.

"Who did all this?" I asked and Cameron smiled. I smiled and my mom walked up to me.

"May i see my grandson. " She said and i handed him to her.

***

We all talked for a long time before Ashton got tired and threw a fit. I'm going to have to get used to that. Mine and cams mom offered to stay over and help but I told them we'll have to get used to it.

I laid Ashton down on his bed after I fed him. He fell right to sleep. I smiled and turned on the baby monitor. I took the other one to my room and sat it on the table. Cameron came out of the bathroom and laid down next to me and turned off the light.

"I love you baby." He said and kissed me.

" i love you too Cam" i said and closed my eyes and went to sleep.