Chapter 25. Jogging mishap

Arabella's POV
Two weeks later

  "Ready?" Cameron asked walking in my room. I nodded and slipped on a hoodie over my sports bra. Every Saturday we've been jogging to keep in shape. He says I'm already in shape but I want to stay healthy. I saw cameron grab his skateboard and I raised an eyebrow.

"Hey. I don't feel like jogging today but I'm still going with you." He said and I giggled.

  When we got outside I started jogging down the sidewalk and he following behind me on his skateboard. I stopped once we made it to a park and took a drink of cams water.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale." He said and put his hand in my forehead. I nodded and sat down. I did feel like of dizzy. I looked around and we were the only ones here. I ran to a bathroom and opened the door. It was only a small, one toilet bathroom. I crouched down next to the toilet and pulled up whatever I ate in the the last hour or so. I washed my face and walked back out.

"You alright?" He asked and I nodded. I started to continue to run but he stopped me.

"Stop. You just puked, your not okay." He said and I looked down. He stayed silent and I looked up.

"You don't think." I said and he nervously wiped his face.

" let's go get a test." He said and I nodded. He picked up his skateboard and grabbed my hand as we walked to a drug store. He wanted to wait outside and I walked inside. I smiled as the cashier and walked to the feminine section. I grabbed two, cause one might be wrong, and went and payed.

"You hoping?" She asked and I sighed.

"Well I'm still in school and we're not married, but if I am it would be great. But no, I'm not hoping right now." I told her and she nodded.

  I walked back outside and we walked back to the apartment. When we got there I ran to the bathroom and did both of he tests. I walled out and cameron stood up.

"I have to wait 15 minutes." I said and he sighed. I sat on the counter and he walked up between my legs. I leaned day head on his chest and let a tear slip.

"It's not your fault." He said and lifted up my face. I wiped the tear away and I nodded.

"I was about of it to. It takes two people." He told me and I hugged him.

"Hey guys what's this in the bathroom!?" Taylor yelled and I jumped down and ran.

"Taylor don't touch them!" I told him and he's ur his arms up.

"Wait.. Are you pregnant?" He asked. I walked over to the tests and saw they both had little negative signs. I smiled and I looked up at them.

"No. Im not but don't tell Nash or anyone about this. Got it." I said and they both nodded. I sighed and threw the tests away and Taylor took the trash out. I sat on the couch and cameron sat next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"That was close." H said and I nodded.

"I need a shower." I said and walked to my room. I didn't bother bringing clothes in the bathroom since its in my room. I plugged up my phone and played my music and got in the warm water. I switched my shower to a bath and sat down. What if I was pregnant? Would cam leave me? Would my family hate me? I would be bullied at school, on the internet. I brought my knees up to my chest and sobbed. I guess I was pretty loud because cameron came in with my robe and handed it to me. I wrapped it around me and he hugged me.

"What if I was pregnant. Would you leave me?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I would be the best father I could be and I would never leave you." He said and handed me some shorts and one of his shirts. He left so I could change and I walked out. He was laying on my bed and i laid next to him.  He covered ourselves up and wrapped his arms Around me. His face with in my hair and I could feel his breath on my neck. I smiled and kissed his arm as I closed my eyes.

"I love you so much. I'm glad to have you in my life." I told him and tired to face him. He smiled and kissed my lips. It was hurt but sweet.

" you the best thing I have in my life Bella. I love you too." He said and I smiled and cuddled next to him and fell asleep.