Chapter 24. Of course..

Arabella's POV

  I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 10:38. I'm late for school! I jumped up and put on some ripped skinny jeans, baby blue long sleeve shirt and my converse. I out on a jacket and left my hair down and no makeup. I didn't bother to wake up cameron or anything I just ran out the door. I got down to the lobby and it was raining. Of course..

I got out my phone and texted Audrey. Good think my phones waterproof.

Me: I'm late! Can you wait by the front doors at 11?? I should be there by then!

Audrey: okay I will!

I put my phone in my bag and out my hood up, which didn't help cause my hair was already soaked.

***

  I ran up to the school as the bell rang and I saw Audrey at the door. I ran in and she hugged me. I saw Nicole and her and her friends laughed at me.

"Let's go to the bathroom." Audrey said and I nodded. We walked in and Audrey told the girls that were in there to leave cause I was about to cry. When they left she locked the door and I sat on the floor.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I don't know. I guess I didn't set my clock last night and I look horrible." I said and wiped my face. She helped me up and I took off my jacket and dried my face.  Audrey handed me her brush and I put my hair in a messy bun.

"Guess what!" She suddenly said and I handed her her brush and looked at her.

" they announced the runners up for prom queen! Your on the ballot!" She said and my mouth dropped.

"I can't compete with Nicole! I'll make a fool of myself!" I said and grabbed my bag as the bell rang.

"Just think about it." Audrey yelled as I walked out the door.

  I walked into science and sat in my seat in the very back.

" sorry I'm late." I mumbled as I passed the teachers desk. She smiled at me and nodded. I looked up and saw Nicole passing notes with Mike. She smiled at her and I got s glimpse of a name on the note. It was my name. And she was talking with Mike. Mike hates her.

  The whole class period they were laughing and all that. I couldn't concentrate. When the bell rang I walked to my locker and Mike walked put to me.

"What's up?" He asked and I slammed my locker and looked at him.

"What's with you and Nicole." I said. He looked at the note in his hand and back at me.

" she asked me out and I took it. Since we're both runners up at king and queen it should be right the winners are together." He said and my mouth dropped. She turned around and someone ran into him, making him drop the note. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. 

***

  I walked out into the parking lot and cameron wasn't there. I started to walk when I took the note out of my pocket and read it. ( bold is Nicole and italics is Mike.)

Do you even think she had a chance of winning?

No you'll win for sure.

I'll make sure she doesn't win. It's gone be you and me baby ❤️

Good, your prettier than her any day anyways

I know, you don't have to tell me

When I had enough of the note i through it on the ground and started running. How can my best friend betray me like that.

  When I got to the apartment I ran to my room before anyone could talk to me. I through my stuff on the floor and laid on my bed and cried. Cameron walked in and I threw a pillow at his face.

"What didn't you pick me up?" I asked and I sat on my bed.

" me, nash and a few others found out that magcon was just using us for the money so we quit." He said and my eyes widened.

"Nash told them you quit too cause they were using you also." He said and I cried. He hugged me and I laid down on his chest.

  I told him about how I was late and how Im runner up and the note. He just laid there as I cried and rubbed my back telling me everything's going to be okay.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there." He said, talking about picking me up. I nodded and just laid there drawing circles on his chest. He lifted up my hand and smiled once he saw the ring.

"I haven't took it off." I told him and I could hear his heart pick up speed. I smiled and he got up and I followed him to the kitchen. He made some popcorn and I sat on the couch.

"Where's Taylor and Nash?" I asked as he came and sat next to me.

"Taylor's on a date and Nash is staying the night at your parents." He said and I nodded.

"So we have the night to ourselves." He said and winked.

"Cameron... My mom said no babies while I'm in school." I said an he laughed.

"Darn." My eyes widened and he laughed harder.

"Kidding." I nodded and watched tv.

"But if I would have my first kid with anyone I would want it to be with you." I said and looked up at him he smiled and leaned down and kissed me. It started getting heated so he pulled away  and pulled me by my hand to his room. He shut and locked the door and placed his lips on mine.

  Next think I know all of our clothes were off and he looked up at me. I nodded and I knew, this would be a night to remember.

_______________________________________________

  Guys I don't write dirty stuff so this is as far as I'm going! If you read this comment if she should be pregnant or not and I'll count up the votes.

Yes for pregnant

No for not pregnant!!

  Vote and I'll announce what it'll be soon!!!

•b•