Chapter 32. Graduation

Bella's POV

  Today was Graduation! I was really excited to graduate with my three best friends! Oh yeah. After Nichole didn't win prom queen she lost a lot of her popularity. She lost her friends and she came out to me and Audrey about why she was always mean to us. She was just jealous because we had such great loyal friends and that all she wanted. So the rest of the year we grew closer and now we're like best friends.

  The school let all the seniors leave at lunch to start getting ready for the ceremony, that started at 5. Nichole and Audrey was getting ready at my moms house with me while the boys had to get our 'surprise ' ready.

  I had in a white, purple floral dress on that went just above my knees. I had on light pink punks and my hair was in a bun with braided pieces around my head. I had some bangs down which was curled and it looked good. Audrey picked me out a pinkish purple crystal necklace to wear and it matched perfect. Nichole did my makeup and it was awesome.

After the girls got ready we all went to the living room where my mom was waiting to take us to the school.

" awh! You girls look gorgeous!" She said and we all smiled.

" thanks mom, not let's go before we're late." I said and she nodded. The guys and Skylynn were all taking Taylor's Range Rover so they were already there. We got in my moms car and we drove off.

  When we got to the school we walked around back and walked into a huge tent for the graduates. Everyone was dressed up and we walked to Mrs. Anderson to get our cap and gowns. They were red and the cap had a tassel hanging from it with a charm, 2015. We each helped each other to make the cap fit perfect with our hair and we got in the line. Mrs. Anderson started calling names and then she called Nichole.

" good luck." I said and she squealed and walked out.

" Audrey Morris." I hugged her and she left. Next was me and I smiled.

" Arabella Grier." She called out. I walked out and walled through the isle. I spotted my mom, Cameron, Nash. Taylor, Hayes and Skylynn along with all the magcon guys. I smiled and waved towards them and walled on the stage and room my seat next to Audrey.

" now for our speaker, Arabella Grier." They called out and I walled up to the podium.

" well we made it!" I yelled and everyone cheered and clapped. " I know I'm not the only one to look back at these four years as the best four years of my life. It's been amazing to spend such great years with all your friends. " I looked over at Nichole and Audrey and they blew kisses at me.

" so let's not look back and remember the bad things like enemies, bad grades or being picked last for the team. I know I'm going to remember how my enemy became one of my best friends and how I went out and did some great things. Now I'm not ready to leave this place, but I know I'm ready to go out and change the world with my family." I looked over at Cameron and placed my hand on my stomach. I smiled.

" so congratulations to all the graduates of 2015!!" I yelled and everyone screamed.

  Later Mrs. Anderson handed out diplomas and we all threw our hats up. I ran up to my mom and hugged her.

" your speech was beautiful." She said and kissed my cheek. I than and hugged Cameron. He spun me around and kissed me.

" congrats babe! You were amazing." He said and I smiled.

***

  We all went back to my house and celebrated with cake and embarrassing stories. We occasionally shed some tears and I decided to stay the night with my mom tonight.

" I love you baby, and I'll pick you up tomorrow so we can go look a few more times." Cameron said, flaking about a house. I nodded and kissed him.

" I love you too." I said as he left. I went up to my old room and changed into some yoga pants and a work out shirt. I washed my face and took out my hair, putting it in a ponytail. I sat on my bed and my mom walked in.

" hey Hun." She said and I smiled. She sat next to me on my bad and hugged me.

" I'm so happy for you." She said and I smiled.

"Thanks mom that means a lot." I said back.

" no I mean I'm happy you've made the right decisions. You made me so proud with everyone choice you have made. You are going to be the best mother." She said and I let a tear fall.

" thanks mom. I love you so much. And I'll never be the mom you are. You are the best mom anyone could ask for, your going to be the best grandma." I said and she smiled and we hugged. Best mother and daughter moment ever...

" now get some sleep, you have a big day tomorrow." She said and I nodded. She kissed my head and left my room. I turned off my lamp and went to sleep.