Act:3 Scene: 3

ACT: 3 SCENE: 3         HER AGAIN?

... Now... what to do with Miss Stepalova? ..

Sir, I think its best for us to leave this work for the police to do?

That simply won't do, soldier 005. 

Why sir?... we don't have any use for her.

Base from her, psychiatric report, she can remember everything, but her mind is eaten by the trauma. She has become berserk and is proven to be strong enough to kill and cause chaos, correct?

Yes sir...

If the media finds out about her they would make a fuss about it and investigate further, which could lead to miss Stepalova revealing us. Aside from that, The organization is also in deep secrecy, the UN simply made a story that the girls were just kidnapped by a gruesome man.  

What do you suggest we do sir? You can't be possibly suggesting that she stays with us?!

I can't tell just yet. But we will have to contain her madness first and fix her physically.

I see.

Tell Levi and Hange that I will need their help with this. Do not tell any other soldier about this and miss Stepalova's current location here in the base. Understood?

Yes sir.

    Petra left Commander's office in a haste. She is upset about Erwin's decision. After all, why would Erwin want to even take care of that unhinged woman? When they could just let other people handle her? She feels as if all that Erwin said was just a petty excuse.

In the solemn confines of his office, Commander Erwin anxiously awaited the arrival of Hange and Levi. The weight of their impending discussion hung heavy in the air, for they had reached a critical juncture in their mission. Erwin knew that decisive action had to be taken regarding Miss Stepalova, and he sought the counsel of his trusted comrades.

As Hange and Levi entered the room, Erwin wasted no time, his gaze steely and resolute. The urgency of the situation propelled his words forward, as he delved into the harrowing tale of Ekaterina's descent into darkness. With meticulous detail, he described the horrors that had unfolded within the depths of their enemy's lair, leaving no room for doubt or ambiguity.

Hange, the aspiring scientist and psychologist, listened intently, her mind working feverishly to piece together the fragments of information. The realization slowly dawned upon her, connecting the dots between Ekaterina's tortured state and the grisly scene that had greeted them within their cell. The room, once a chamber of confinement, had been transformed into a chilling tableau of blood and flesh, the remnants of Ekaterina's unleashed rage.