Act: 3 Scene: 1

ACT:3  SCENE:1

Commander Erwin stood in front of his team, a determined look in his eyes. He had been planning this mission for weeks now, and finally, the time had come to put his plan into action. The objective was simple: clear out the final hideout of the organization and rescue Soldier 005.

The time had finally come. Commander Erwin, along with the Levi Squad and Hange, had prepared to head out to clear the final hide-out of the nefarious organization. The fate of Soldier 005 and countless others hung in the balance, and Erwin knew that failure was not an option.

Erwin knew that the mission would be dangerous, and the stakes were high. The organization had proven to be a formidable opponent, and their hold on Soldier 005 was strong. Erwin couldn't risk losing her, not after all the work they had put into infiltrating the organization and gathering intelligence. The intel they would get from soldier 005 if she is still in her right mind or still alive would be very important. The methods of manipulation and persuasion of the organization might be spread to others with evil intentions which could lead to a bigger problem,.

As they made their way towards the hide-out, each member of the team was deep in thought, pondering the gravity of their mission. For Erwin, the weight of responsibility hung heavy on his shoulders. He knew that he had to remain focused if they were to have any chance of success.

Levi, on the other hand, was stoic as ever, his face betraying no emotion. But Erwin knew that beneath the surface, Levi was seething with anger at the thought of the atrocities committed by the organization. Hange, always eager to study the Titans, was thrilled at the prospect of uncovering the secrets of this dark organization.

The team set out early in the morning, moving quickly and quietly through the city streets. They were all dressed in black tactical gear, ready for anything that might come their way. As they approached the hideout, Erwin signaled for them to split up into two teams. The Levi Squad would take the front entrance, while he and Hange would enter through the back.

As they neared the hide-out, they could see the fortified walls and heavily armed guards, a testament to the organization's paranoia and ruthlessness. But Erwin and his team were determined, and they quickly sprang into action.

The Levi Squad moved with deadly precision, taking out guards with their lightning-fast blades. Hange was more interested in studying the technology and weaponry of the organization, her eyes wide with fascination as she examined each piece of equipment they came across.

Erwin, meanwhile, led the charge, his steely resolve unwavering as he engaged in combat with the organization's top leaders. It was a grueling battle, but with each passing moment, they were getting closer and closer to their objective.

The plan was working flawlessly until they were met with unexpected resistance. The organization had caught wind of their plan and was ready for them. They were met with a hail of gunfire as they entered the building, and Erwin knew that they were in for a tough fight.

He signaled to his team to take cover and return fire, and they quickly followed his lead. The sound of gunfire echoed throughout the building as the Levi Squad and Erwin's team engaged in a fierce battle with the organization's guards. Erwin knew that they couldn't hold out forever, and he needed to find Soldier 005 quickly. He signaled for Hange to follow him as he made his way through the building, taking out any guards in their path.

Finally, they reached the inner sanctum of the hide-out, where Soldier 005 was being held captive. Erwin could feel his heart racing as he prepared to face off against the organization's most dangerous members. But he knew that he had no choice. He had to save his soldier and put an end to this evil once and for all.

As Erwin and Levi approached their destination, they could feel their hearts pounding and their adrenaline rushing. This was the final hideout of the organization, where the kidnapped women were being kept, and where the healthiest and most intelligent ones were being trained to become assassins. Soldier 005 was one of them, and Erwin was determined to save her at all costs.

The place was heavily fortified, with high walls, guard towers, and security cameras everywhere. The entrance was a massive metal gate that could only be opened with a special code that changed every two minutes. Erwin and Levi knew they didn't have the luxury of time to figure out the code, so they had to improvise. They used a specialized tool that they had brought with them, a powerful bomb that could blast open the gate.

As the bomb went off, Erwin and Levi rushed in, guns blazing. They could hear the sound of gunfire and shouting coming from inside the compound. They knew they were walking into a trap, but they had no other choice.

As they entered, they could see the horror that lay before them. The place was filled with young women, some barely more than girls, who had been stripped of their freedom, dignity, and humanity. They had been subjected to unspeakable horrors and torture, all in the name of turning them into perfect killing machines.

Erwin and Levi had no time to waste, they had to find soldier 005 and get out before the rest of the organization's soldiers arrived. They split up and searched the compound, taking out guards and soldiers as they went. They could hear the screams and cries of the women who were still trapped, but they had to keep moving. Hange would surely take care of the rest.

Finally, they found her, soldier 005. She was in a big cell, her eyes wide with fear and desperation. Erwin and Levi quickly unlocked her chains and helped her to her feet. The Commander and the Captain were too distracted by saving 005, they didn't even noticed the horror that surrounded them...

                 What the hell happened here?    ...

Let's investigate later, Erwin. We have to clear the place first....