Can you really love me? Chapter 1

Hey I'm back 👋😊
Katsuki is older now. And a lot of drama
~~~~~~

Kasuki POV:
I finally got into UA with Eyebags but we didn't make it in the same class because of some grape ugly ass boy who's a fucking pervert. Anyway, me and Shoto broke up because his going to train for a year and 6 months but he didn't want to hurt me so we broke up and I haven't been the same but I do talk to my family and connect to them of course. Right now, I'm lying in bed, sad again, having no one to talk to, and always stalking Shoto on instagram and he's getting hotter and me ? I got uglier and weaker and I self harm a lot and thinking about the past and trying to make it go away but it's a part of me and that's what makes it hurt then I hear a knock on my door " come in" I said as I wipe my tears to see dad walking into my room " hey little one I just want to say have a good night rest we have school tomorrow and I have surprise after school for you and Hitoshi, are you alright?" Dad asked sitting on the bed and hugging me " yea just stalking Shoto again. I know you guys say it's not my fault but it is I wasn't good enough for him " I said crying letting my emotions slip out hugging Dad " little one we talked about it , it's not your fault and you was good enough for him, we would always hear the way you talk about him and way your eyes lit up as you heard his name or saw him on the phone or fuck even text him excuse my language but he loved you and you loved him and I bet you and him will be together again soon " Dad said trying to comfort me " thanks Dad" as I fell asleep in his arms.

The next day, I got into my uniform and me and eyebags headed to the car " I can't wait to see Kaminari again" eyebags said with a tint of blush " calm down bro I don't see how you can be so happy about seeing a person, who you see every day " I said lending back into the seat on my phone reading old text messages " but he's the one, like every time I see him it's like I see him for the first time " eyebags says rambling on. Now were are at school and I go to the bathroom to see S-Shoto like I can't believe it. " S-Shoto is that you ? " I said choking a bit on my words " oh Kasuki is that you " The figure says turning around revealing Shoto himself " what are you doing here" I asked " I got in UA class 1A " he said with a cold neural face " oh also Kasuki please understand, I fell in love with someone while I was gone " Shoto says trying not to sound harsh but he fell in love with someone else on the days I cried my eyes out, he was kissing somebody else, it feels like his cheating but I know he isn't " o-oh I understand " I said trying to hold back tears that are forming in my eyes " okay sorry Shoto I took so long was having stomach problems " somebody else says walking out the bathroom and then I turned to see this dark green haired boy who look like izuku who was my childhood best friend and the one I bullied " k-Kacchan is that you I missed you so much I was worried about you for years"the green haired boy said hugging me and then realized this was izuku " h-hey izuku " I said choking on my words and then Isuzu looked up " y-you didn't call me deku " he said stunned " oh and that's my boyfriend Shoto Todoroki " he said with a smile. Then it really hit me I just stopped hugging izuku and ran out of there before my tears rolled down my face and I just went to some class that was empty all the time and that was me and eyebags place like duh we were at UA very often. When I got there I balled my eyes out like I cried for I don't know how long then I stopped knowing I have to go to class before the bell rings. It's been 3 hours since the whole thing and I sat with these people who are  my friends and they called themselves Bakusquad but I don't know why I'm so fucking weak and useless. Right now I'm sitting at the table on my phone reading old messages between me and Shoto when we were 13, oh how I miss 13. " hey Bakubro what are you reading " the portable charger said ( the portable charger is Kaminari who was also off brand Pikachu) " nothing, where's eyebags anyway " I asked " um I think he said he was studying for something but I don't remember " he said trying to remember " it seems you know Denki bakubae " as the pink alien looking raccoon eyes said " I don't know him that well his with my brother " I said looking at raccoon eyes " yeah I'm gay and I'm really in love with Bakugo brother " he said casually " hey Bakubro wanna hang out after school with us at Sero house ?" Shitty hair asked " Sure because you're practically begging " I said kinda yelling. You see I have this act kinda like a mask and I wear all the time so people don't see the gay, ugly, weak ass freak I am and I hate being judged, my mask shows the loud mouth, overconfident Bakugo " Hey Kacchan wanna hang out tomorrow with me and Todoroki " Izuku asked walking over from his squad and I bet they all love him especially Shoto " I can't I hav- I mean I'm busy ( nice save 😏)" I said trying to find a good excuse " mom really miss you and knows what happened " Izuku said " well tell her I'm dead so she don't have to worry " as I said getting up to go to the roof.
~~~~~~
Cliffhanger a-ha  well that's a nice way to start a book 😊💕💗😐😁🥱