Can you really love me chapter 5

Sooooooo this should be promising 😊😁💕
~~~~~~

Katsukipov:
After I got like a half a sandwich and apple with water and salad I went to me and eyebags spot " but then see Pikachu and eyebags making out " you gotta be kidding me " I said turning around " Kat wait I'm sorry !" Eyebags said but I can really care less like I expected him to care about me but then he rang and got my wrist and then I wince a little because I just cutted my wrist like two days ago " I'm sorry I forgot about our lunch together how bout tomorrow " eyebags said " sure no problem not like I care " I said rolling my eyes to sell the deal and eyebags smiled and went back to me and him spot .I hustled walked to my spot that no one knows I go to. I went down the stairs well and I went deeper down and now I'm in the basement but it's not scary there's a old man down there who let me stay and have a key to go down there and I'm so happy when I'm down there it's just me because the old man leaves because it's his break. I went down there and I realized someone was following me.
I turned around and it was Shoto. I was relieved, " why are you following me Shoto ?" I asked why going inside " nothing I just saw you and followed you " he said pinned me to the wall and kissing me and I hustled kissed back it's like all my worries go away but then stopped and sat down and started eating because I started feeling sad " what's wrong bae?" He asked sitting next to me cuddling me " I use to bully Izuku and then one day told him to kill himself and today I apologized and he said he couldn't forgive me because I hurt him and left him and his mom " I said on the verge of tears " m-my mom and dad use to abuse me and one day they went to jail and I was in and out of homes and then I was adopted by Mr. Aizawa and Mic and me and Shinsuo is my brother they took care me but lately Shinsuo and me haven't been acting like brothers and a lot of shit happen to me like I self harm and I'm suicidal " I said crying " I know how you feel my dad abuses me and my siblings and he put my mom in the hospital and my older brother he's gone like he died " Shoto said holding my hand " I still self harm and I'm suicidal too." " really? But your so Fucking hot and Perfect and sexy" I said kissing him on the cheek " No way I'm weak as hell and useless your the perfect one" Shoto said with tears in his eyes " I'm fucked up and your worth the whole world I'm the useless one like nobody love me and such a freak and I'm so fucking weak and no body cares about me " I said crying with Shoto " please stop I love you and care about you your the best boyfriend ever you making me breathless when I see and you make me happy you, make me smile" Shoto said with a smile " I love you so fucking much" I said kissing him with so much passion " I love you too" he said kissing back. We talked for the whole lunch break. We went upstairs to go to class knowing what time the bell rings. I sat down at my seat and stared at the window and everyone starts coming in and then class started after 3 minutes.

I tired to pay attention but I can't seem to. I was thinking about everything that happened to do like when eyebags just straight up lied to me but who's gives a fuck right. I should have died but then my dad was calling my name " bakugo please pay attention " Dad said " ok Aizawa '' I mumbled but I tried to do my work. After class, like at the end of the day, dad called me to talk to him " Kasuki, what's up with you?" Dad asked " nothing dad " I said " Kasuki you have to stop holding everything in " dad said " dad I'm fine" I walked out not hearing what he had to say. I didn't want to go home so I went to the park, I just sat at the park staring at the orange pink-ish sky and just admired the sky for its beauty but then something snapped me out of my thought " hey Kat aren't you going home? " eyebags asked " oh um probably in an hour or so " I said because in all actually I don't know " well dad's having a family meeting tonight " eyebags said " well who said I want to go " I said " well everyone have to be there soo" eyebags said with a annoyed face " come on Kat let's go" eyebags said walking over a towards me "

~~~~~~
Yea something going on I'm going to figure it out 😅