A child?! Chapter 15 part 1/3

Hello hello I'm really am in a good mood today ✨✨
~~~~~~

The next week-Katsuki pov:I was up all day and Shoto been ignoring my texts and calls and it's kinda weird this shit never happens

The next week-
Katsuki pov:
I was up all day and Shoto been ignoring my texts and calls and it's kinda weird this shit never happens. Great now I sound like a girl who can't go 5 seconds without her boyfriend. Eri better not be like this when she reaches my age! I walk out of my room in my uniform and I had my phone in my hand " you better be ready for a dad" eyebags said getting a snack out the fridge. " What do you mean?" I asked " Dad is doing a baby lesson with actual baby "  he said on his phone with his snack in the same hand " and how long is this exactly !"
" um I think it was 2-4 months " " WHAT! "." Come let's go ,Sho is in a bad mood "
Papa said, rushing out of the room with Eri.

When we got to school, I spotted Shoto walking with Deku. So I left my family and walked to see Shoto" hey Shoto!" H-he ignored me and walked faster inside " Oi nerd!" Deku walked over " Yea Kacchan!" " What's up with Shoto?" I asked " oh I'm i don't know " He said and I know he's lying. " Deku I swear if you don't tell me what's going on with my boyfriend I'm going to actually kill you" I said getting annoyed " Kacchan I actually don't know" he's still lying!!" Your his fucking best friend is there something his not telling me!!" I'm starting to feel a panic attack coming " Kacchan I-I can't tell you " he's not lying anymore " is it something big? Why is he avoiding me? Is it me? Am I the problem??" Like I'm starting to panic like I can't have the only man I love not love me anymore.

I let a tear fall from my eyes " Kacchan... I wish I can tell you but Todoroki told me not to " he said softly. I just stormed off and went to the only place I knew was somewhat comforting for me at my worst. I went to the bathroom and I cried like what did I do? Was it me? Am I the problem?? But great someone walked in it was Kirishima and Denki and their happy expressions turned into worry " what's wrong bro?" Kirishima said rushing over and hugging me and at this fucking point I needed it and Denki sat on the sink counter and patted my back " if I tell you YOU BETTER NOT TELL NO ONE about this SWEAR" I yelled " we promise Bakugo" Denki said " so this morning Shoto didn't text or call today and when I said hi to him, he ignored me and when I asked Deku he said he couldn't tell me and that's why I'm here like is it me ? If he's going to break up with me do it the fuck fast! I'm scared " I explained to them ask Kirishima hugged me and Denki pat my back " it's probably something else bro calm down" Kirishima said and to be honest I don't believe anything it's me and if it's not then I don't know I sound like a self centered and selfish.

We went to class after I calmed down and it helped having the others know more about me it's almost like I'm free to be me almost  .
" Today lesson will be more real, today y'all will have kids for 2-4 months I don't care if you hate your partner because I'm assigning your partners."

To be honest i don't want Shoto I will take anyone literally like I can't face without crying now because we never kept secrets from each other except that one I had about the hit man job but I told him. " ok here's the list... Midoriya and Lida then Sero and Mina next Bakugo and Todoroki , Kirishima and Denki" then so on and I just put my head down like come on dad anyone but the person I said I didn't want to be with.