Unexpected? And why the fuck your here? Chapter 9

Holaaaaa bitches it's like the end of school and I should be happy but I'm sad because I can't see some of my friends anymore Yk but it's fine  but I have a question do you stay you need to put your foot down or toe? 🤔
Oh and sorry about my grammar like autocorrect always be giving me something totally different my bad 😥

~~~~~~
" MY EARs like I bleach and holy water "  I said kinda crying because I still hear the noises and Hitoshi over here on his headphones and I bet full volume and those are mine! GREAT!!! After what felt like another hour me and eyebags ( to be honest I keep messing up the nickname katsuki be calling his brother) watching a movie and had some cold soba like I have to many packs from when Shoto come over but then me and eyebags go a alert for important message that's from the news. We turn it on quickly and I might know what's it's about " hello folks we are here for some unpleasant news, number one hero endeavor was abusing and mistreating his family his own blood and this claim is supported by his children Shoto Todoroki, Fuyumi Todoroki and Natsuo Todoroki. They have been abused for years and the abuse drove their mother to the hospital and killed their older brother. That is all we have please stay updated on the news app" that was good that Shoto told about the abuse and if he can do it I can right?
" yo Kat did you knew this was happening to shoto" eyebags asked " yea I did and I didn't told because it wasn't my secret to tell " I said because it wasn't and I had my own demons to face so does shoto and he just did and now he will be getting better.
Papa soon came upstairs to tell us dinner's ready, oh I been waiting for him for dinner so I can expose our loud ass parents. As we got downstairs me and eyebags sat at the table " oh eyebags I think we need a family meeting about sex"
I said winking at eyebags who already was on it. " Katsuki what is this about " Dad asked like tired and to be honest I wonder whyyy. When everyone got at the table oooo shit was on and pop n " When me and eyebags got home there was a lot of banging and noises and let's say alot of moans and that shit went on for about 1 and half hours like the fuck and wasn't me and it wasn't eyebags so it had to be you" I said finally starting to eat my food and papa was choking abit on his food " what's the matter is our facts intolerable for you?" Eyebags asked " ok,ok me and your father was having sex again when you two got home " Papa said breaking and then I got up dramatically and slam my hands on the table " I KNEW IT !" I yelled " OBJECTION " Papa yelled  and then dad and eyebags just looking at us with homeless eyes and then we all started laughing " stop acting like you two never had sex before " dad said " I have a sin to confess " eyebags said " remember when you left me and Denki alone we had sex and I stole you lube and I bought a condom on line" eyebags said " I'm still a virgin " I claim " thank you one child who still has there innocence " papa said dramatically " you bought it up " eyebags said cleaning up the table " oh that's what I wanted to talk to you about please don't fuck in school and excuse my language " dad said getting up to help " I know it's not me so No FUCKiNG Way NOo" me just realizing eyebags had sex at school 🤣. After that I took a shower and went to bed and then woke in the middle of night and I was wide awake so I'm thinking about my life but then I got a notification on my phone and I looked at it and it wasn't Shoto but then I realized the unknown number and I was shocked as hell it was my mother and she wasn't supposed to get for 30-15 years like what the fuck but why now she doesn'T even love me and she always blame me for killing my dad technically it was my fault I asked my dad to get me an allmight firgure and then he got in a car crash and didn't make it.  Then the unknown number send a voice message " Katsuki , mommy is back and I'm better now and let's say being a model works out with judge and gets me out early " like I was shaking because she couldn't be back but this was her voice and I started to scream like I was dying screaming. Like everyone woke up and rushed to my room to see me sobbing like showing my phone at them and I didn't want to say it but I'm terrified what she'll do to me and I can't go back to that anymore because if I do I'm going to actually kill myself and that's a promise. " who's that Kat" eyebags said worrying " my m-mom she out " I choked out " it's ok Katsuki Sho will take care of it"Papa said hugging me but I was starting to blackout like I was going through a panic attack like I was panicking " oh this bitch is not touching my child" dad yelled that's the last thing I heard.
Shota Pov:
" Oh this bitch is not touching my child" I yelled like I actives my quirk and called each line the police line and the UA line and I called allmight and endeavor and everyone damn hero in my contacts shit I might called a villain. This bitch is not touching my child and not even going to see or breathe my child, as i stepped out of my house to talking to the hero's I saw some of my problem children "what are you guys doing here?"
" Kacchan? Is he ok I just got bunches of text that kacchan is hurt and where's auntie " miyoroya ask all ( spelled it wrong but who cares???) " you can't be here and please go back home and I will inform the class tomorrow and please don't make me ask again " I said kindly and the kids went back. It's been hours and we can't find this bitch I swear I want to wrap my hands around her neck so she can't even see my child. I left the kids at home for Katsuki sake , then finally I thought something when everyone came back at the meet spot but the little fuck Allmight said we should search tomorrow or more on the week. I don't like him but still I have to work and act professional, Zashi and I was kinda shit talking about who we don't like and we usually don't do it as much because Hizashi is nice but he is in the mood.

Hitoshi pov:
I never seen Kat like this and I been with Katsuki forever and I know everything about him but this was new like he was zoning out and looking at the wall having tear pouring out like he can't hear me and he not looking at his phone and it's going crazy and he's just shaking and I can't show him I'm scared or I'll bring him down. " Kat,Kat" I yelled shaking him to snap the fuck out of it and it's been hours. I hate his mother because if she never texted him everyone wouldn't be affected. Fuck it, I got his phone and I went to it and saw Bakusquad texted him and deku and class 1-A group chat and his mom is going crazy out bingo. I called dad and told him my plan, my plan is to call his mother as his boyfriend, probably not his brother and track the call and I will find her. Dad was on broad and got papa and we always got a few heroes and Kat was still broken and Shoto was not answering like if it was me Denki would answer immediately. I got on the phone and called his mother " hello Brat you miss mommy don't worry I we'll find you" she said and she sounded like I slut " I'm Katsuki boyfriend and I will find you and you will be in jail again bitch " I said tracking the call and we pin the location. " Where's KATSUKI !! " she screamed and that's all I needed at a bar and we tried to find out where she was. But dad and papa said I couldn't go, so I stayed with Katsuki it's like 3 in the morning but that's fine i don't as long Katsuki is good. I put on his favorite music, I made him his favorite food and I tried smiling and I printed pictures of his favorite person me just kidding Shoto then Shoto called finally worried as hell. I told him everything and he was on his way. After a few minutes he came and we tried everything but Katsuki still broken and then Shoto kissed him and I actually saw tears pour out shoto eyes and like it felt helpless I started crying too like I can't lose my brother " KATSUKi LISTEN TO ME SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT " I screamed but then I thought to enter his mind and I promised not to do it but i don't care anymore. I went into his mind instantly I felt this way of darkness " Katsuki why can't you come back to me ?" I asked " I can't please help me, I don't want to be here again " Katsuki cried and I got him. As he finally woke up he hugged me and shoto and then dad and papa called to confirm they have Katsuki mom and they're going to put her back to jail.

~~~~~~
I finally done with this chapter but I'm not done yet 🫵😙