Can you really love me? Chapter 4

So I basically not sure if I finished this but if I didn't that's ok because I'm gonna finish 💗💗🤭
~~~~~~
Everyone is downstairs " KATSUKI please don't do this we love you and can't do this without you " Dad said get this scarf on but before I could cut Dad wrap his scarf around me and activate his quirk " let me die please or punish me or kick me out just make me suffer please" I cried like full on sobbing and then dad undo the scarf and hugged me and we both collapsed to the floor and I cried in his arms " I'm useless s-so why h-h-have me here " I said crying hard into my Dad chest " little one you need therapy so all your pain can go away " Dad said looking into my eyes but then I see Hitoshi crying in Papa arm's saying it's all his fault and if I'm honest I'm the problem they were fine until I showed up but now I fucked everyone up like I'm some disease " I'm sorry" I said hugging Dad tighter " well let's seat at the table and talk" dad said. We all sat down " Now what happened between you two and care to mention Kasuki your suicidal and never talk to anyone not me or your father or your brother" Dad said in a serious tone " his not brother because aren't brothers there for each other but not once he was there for me when I needed him and yes I am suicidal I have been since I came to these house and gotten better like I haven't self harm or nothing but since Shoto left me it gotten 10x times worse and I don't know what to do but it should get better that me and Shoto are going on dates right? No it didn't I have so much SHIT IN MY DAMN HEAD all I want to do is die" I said yelling at them but then covered my mouth realizing I'm yelling at them and I see Dad has tears in his eyes " I'm sorry Kat I didn't mean to hurt you okay but I did and I'm sorry I overdid it and it's all my fault and I love you your my brother and I'm sorry I haven't been doing our regular talks at nights or cry together or watch our show or just straight up not being with spending time with you. Your special to me and your my brother " Hitoshi said having tears in his eyes " I'm sorry so please don't hate me like I was hurt and I guess let out all my anger on you and that seems to be my thing lately and it's not your fault  I haven't been doing stuff with you either and I'm sorry " I said hugging my brother " please Kasuki don't try to kill yourself again and I want you too promise " Papa said " no promises" Isaid saying the truth " Promise! " Dad said banging on the table making me and Hitoshi flinch " sorry" Dad said sitting back down " fine I promise " I said going to my room but then Shoto called me " hey Shoto what  you up to " I asked " nothing much I really need to talk to you" Shoto said " ok um why you have your cam off you never have it off " I said " oh I'm I got beat up in a fight with my brother and I didn't want to see me like this " He said " okay understandable we'll I'm going to bed " I said yawning " wanna have a night text date?" He asked " sure I love to " I said " well bye " I said as I hung up.

Night time

I'm on my phone texting Shoto it's like 2 am and then the door open I look up and see eyebags " hey, I know we said our sorry in from of our parents but it's clear your upset me so tell me " Eyebags said as he came in and close the door behind him and sat down and hugged me for some reason but I hugged back . " I'm sorry and I didn't mean to hurt you , I know your hurt so tell me I want to talk to you please? I can't go not talking to you " eyebags said having tears in his eyes " we did everything together and we would cry or talk or hangout but it stopped when I needed you. I would cry in this room every night and I can't go to you anymore because you're on the phone with Kaminari. Look me in the eye and tell me you care about me and I bet you won't- " as I was cut off . Eyebags looked me in the eye with tears in his eyes " are we not going talk about how I used my quirk on you and I hurt you because I know it's my fault your one of the most important person in my life and you're my big brother I love you bro b- but are you scared of me because I am " eyebags just breakdown right infront of me and I can tear he was hiding his pain. I just hugged him and we cuddle as we both cried and it felt good because we are letting are self vulnerable around each other and that's good " I'm sorry Kat" he said " no I am can we talk tomorrow like you and me hangout in our spot please?" I asked " sure " he said crying more so I cried more with him like big brothers do " wait have a question and his kinda inappropriate if you mind " I said " what is it?" He asked, " did you lose your virginity?" I asked " whattt?!? No * sigh* Yes " he said looking embarrassed " damn you really like his ass don't you" I said " I love him and I'm going to tell him on Tuesday " he said with a kinda glow in his eyes " let's sleep" I said and texted Shoto and fell asleep with eyebags.
The Next day I left early on my own and texted my eyebags about my plan today.
As when got there I saw this living walking son of a fucking bitch who's a dick on a purpose then when walking in he has the audacity to talk to me " hey walking bomb I don't even know why go to this school your useless and you have a villain quirk " Monoma said he isn't wrong but I'm not telling him that. " shut your blonde ugly ass up like leave me the fuck alone like you built like a fucking nail the fuck and you always try to bully class 1 A like get a damn hobby you dumb fuck like get a life " I said yelling at him " so your trying to bully me like Izuku "
Monoma said with his dumbass smile " no and how you know about that and Izuku for gave me " I said looking confused " I saw him writing in his journal and I saw you used to bully him and he's still scared of you and you told him to Kill himself now that's wrong you know you should die instead " he said with a grin " well I don't give a fuck if I die, I want to anyway " I said walking past him. And I eventually found Shoto and sat down on a bench he was sitting on " I was wondering if you will like to date me again but if not I understand " Shoto said " shut up " I said and went for a kiss and we made out for a good 2 minutes and then we stopped " yes I will be your boyfriend I still and always love you "I said hugging him " I love you too " Shoto said hugging. Then the bell rang so got up and went to class and I sat down in my seat but I looked at my dad he looked tired and so I knew what day it was " ok class y'all know what to do and now I'm about to sleep" Dad said and he went into his sleeping bag and fell asleep. " Kacchan how are you " Izuku said walking towards me " I'm alright "  I said " well I was wondering if you will go to the beach with me and Kirishima and Todoroki ?" Izuku asked " sure why not but can I invite two more ?" I asked, knowing exactly who I'm inviting, " who did you have in mind ?" Izuku asked with a confused expression " Shinsuo and Kaminari" I said " oh now your talking about is now" Kaminari said but in a serious tone " No I wanted to invite y'all to the beach with Icy-Hot and Shitty and me and Izuku" I said with a fuck you look " damn I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean to tell everyone about your sexuality like y'all two didn't even tell to keep it a secret " I said looking into the Pikachu eyes " I forgive you and I can't wait to go to the beach " the Pikachu said with his lit up eyes and ran off to talk to shitty hair. " Hey Izuku I been meaning to talk to you " I said, being nervous because I'm saying sorry to Izuku for bullying him " what is it Kacchan?" He asked " I'm sorry for bullying you in the past and telling you to kill your self that was very wrong of me and I was wondering if you want to started over and be friends again?" I asked " um- K-Kacchan I don't think I can forgive you for that because I almost did tried to kill myself and hurt myself because of you " Izuku said with a serious tone " I know you wouldn't forgive me because I know I wouldn't if I was you" Isaid looking down to hold back my tears " but we can still be friends but I have to think about forgiving you and you left me with no explanation and you hurt me and my mom she was so worried about you" Izuku said and I just feel my tears slipping out my eye " I'm sorry Izuku I really am and you don't deserve all that shit I did to you and I really do but I can't tell you what happen to me when I left because it's hard to me to bring up the memories " I said in a nice calm tone " Kacchan that's the shit you have to give me you left me your best friend and you can't tell me " Izuku said sounding pissed  " I'm sorry " I said again " fuck off Kacchan" Izuku said walking away to Shoto desk. I just started crying softly that only I can hear, I fucked up again and now Izuku can't forgive you.I have my head on my desk " yo Bakubro what's wrong? Izuku is pissed " shitty hair said coming over to my desk " it's nothing shitty hair" I said not daring to lift my head from the desk but then the bell rang and everyone left I started to leave until dad stopped me " what up with you like I literally heard your whole conversation with  Izuku " Dad said " I asked him to forgive me but he said he couldn't and I hurt and auntie " I said " can I leave I have to meet eyebags" I said trying to change the subject " fine but we talk when we get home ok?" Dad said " ok dad" I said walking out.
~~~~~~
I wanted Izuku to have some backbone like to fucking talk up so I did just the thing.✌️