Chapter 15 part 3/3

I don't know how I'm going to get rid of the children but don't worry about I have a plan
♡♡♡♡♡♡
It's been like 1 month since the Baku squad found out my father is our teacher. Akira is a child now and he is very quiet and he mind his business.
I'm in the Shoto room and I'm just teaching Akira words and it's great he's a quick learner. Shoto is playing Mario karts with his siblings while I just relax in his room. " papa why are there scars on your arm?" Akira asked me " those are from fights with big bad villains who were very pathetic and me your badass papa fought those villains "
It's sometimes weird to be the one called papa but I can get used to it " you know when I was in uncle zuzu house I found a lot of books that's about hero's and I saw you and dad and you had one quirk but dad has two why is that? " he asked" you know your dad's father was an absolute dick and he abused your dad and his siblings and your grandma. So you're grandpa who we are going to call Dicky married your grandma so they can make an amazing child so when they first made a child it was your uncle dabi who is a villain but no one knows we are cool with him. But something happened. Dabi quirk didn't work on him like it would harm him but if I'm honest nothing was wrong with his quirk it's amazing. So Dicky was mad and stopped training him and Dabi soo went crazy then your uncle and aunt Fyumi and Natsuo was born but with one quirk so Dicky didn't even bother with them and then Your dad Shoto born and he was what Dicky wanted. So that's why your dad had two quirks,Dicky's plan was to make a child with two powerful quirls" I explained and Akira seemed to understand.

" Papa, did you have a mom?" he asked " Well ya but she's dead now" I said,  "I'm not even letting Akira know she's alive. I let Akira have my phone to watch shows while I just close my eyes and think about random shit. shoto walked in shortly and kissed my forehead and smiled at me " Did you win?" I asked " nope but I beat Toya and Natsuo tho" he said kissing me softly and then he kissed Akira forehead softly. He got on the bed and cuddle me.

scenarios

1.)Bakugo and Todoroki gave baby Akira his first bath. Akira did not like that much like he was crying so much. Todoroki didn't understand what was going on here and there while Bakugo was doing everything like washing the baby and putting it on and Todoroki was struggling with how to buttoning up the baby.

2.) Bakugo and Todoroki brought Akira to the park for his first time. Akira was peaceful and loves the Nature and Todoroki and bakugo found a place to sit and they had a picnic but they looked away for a minute and Akira in the stroller rolled down the hit. Luckily they got him before he got hurt.

3.) Akira got his quirk and his quirk is Freeze bomb it's basically he can manipulate the temperature whatever he touches it and his ice contains compounds of sodium which reacts to hydroxide and water, this causing his ice to ignite and explod. Bakugo was so excited to help Akira with his quirk but Todoroki not so much because he's a little worried Akira could hurt himself

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Shout out to Hoot_Hoot_Beach
Thanks for voting for my stories and
I respect you just like I respect  AmaltheaGanymede