☆☆chapter 15 part 2/3☆☆

So I been trying to get more views and it actually kinda work and I'm happy so I'll try to post weekly or maybe weekly because I'm making a script for a movie I'm making. I need to go back to a video I'm working on and I'm working on 4 stories. I'm making a YouTube video too so I put a lot of shit on my back.
~~~~~~
After we celebrated, Dad came to me and asked if everything was ok and I said yes of course but he looked like he knew I was lying. Look " I visited my mom yesterday" I said " You visited who! Your mom, are you ok?" he asked" Yes but some of her words haunts me but I'm fine now I can't have her, hold me back"

2 months later-

The baby is fully walking now, Akira looked so cute I'm so excited ᕕ(՞ᗜ՞)ᕗ
" Katsuki, we have to go. I swear if you pick up another baby clothes I'm going to leave you here" Shoto warned" One more please!! " I cried" GUYS!! look at what I found " Papa said. So we are at the Mall and I asked Papa to join us and Akira is currently in Shoto arms.

" Omg Present mic your here" Mina sherik when seeing us and Papa who she currently doesn't know is my dad and she's with the other girls " OoOoooOoo ~ is Akira trying on all of those clothes? " invisible girl asked" yeah " I said happily like who could be mad or fake mad when you're getting stuff for your child" " Dada..." I looked back and Akira was pointing at me" Sweetie can you say that again?? " I asked" DADA!" he repeated. I broke down in tears. I know I realize I'm a crybaby but I'm not worrying about that now.
"Shoto, he called me DADA and that was his first word " like I got my cry self and went to hug shoto and the baby.

And the girls in the back are like aw Bakugo is crying and Mic just joined us" Congrats kiddos " he said. I felt like I was crying for hours after I finally stopped. We went home and we just spent the day there. It was nice having some family time, I was laying in Todoroki lap while reading a book and Todoroki was on his phone while the baby was in their portable baby crib.

Eri came into the room shortly with the cat and relaxed with us and then Eyebags joined us. " Katsuki, your friends are here!!" Dad yelled and we all looked at each other how the fuck do they know where I live I never told them.
I ran downstairs with Shoot and I saw all 3 of them " So Bakubae our teacher is your father I'm glad we fall you so we know our Teacher is giving you a good grades because that's your father" she said and I look at her " Come the fuck in because I'm not letting you make rumors when you don't know the full truth" I said. She came in with the others and we sat down at the table " Aizawa adopted me when I was 13 that was when my mother went to jail for abuse and we grew a bond dunce face is dating my brother shinso" I explained and they seem to understand and I'm glad they did I won't Admit it but I need them there like my other family.
~~~~ ~~
Sorry It was piss poor it's just I had no ideas