Can you really love me ? Chapter 8

Good morning or good night for some
I woke up with the best damn surprise ever like I go onto Wattpad every morning or when I have time and I saw 27 readers read my first book and 19 readers read my second one like I was so happy and I been having writers blockage but I read some gay shit and it helped me 😊😭😒👍
~~~~~~

Day4-

Katsuki pov:
Mina called me and asked where I was at and I told her my parents sent me on a vacation and I will be back on Monday but with a rude voice and they she add the others to the call " hey dude so we may have killed someone again " Denki said low in the phone " WHAT DID YALL DO THIS TIME !" I yelled because we promised not kill anyone this month " so we were at the bar like usual and then this guys came up and punched sero and Mina was like oh hell no and she put acid on his shoes be it burned his toes and then we took him outside and Kirishima may gave him a few manly punch's and then he may have bleed to death and then we took him to the woods and bury him 12-feet under and put a dead dog on top" Denki said " fine you hind the body just do plan blue for these time of situations but I gotta go bye " I said . Just then eyebags came from the bathroom and asked who was that and of course I wouldn't say hey it was my friend and they asked about what to do they killed a person again.
Yea, let me explain how it started 3 months ago. We met Dabi and we're cool and shit like that was our thing with Dabi but the squad and I was getting broke so we asked Dabi for help, he suggested if we do some mission for him we could get some cash and ever since we been in the killing game. I have no problem and Dabi said we're doing his job and I was supposed to be packing up soon we're leaving and I'm abously happy but I'm never going to say that to anybody. Eyebags came to me and hugged me and i was confuse there really was nothing wrong with him except for the first day here but his my little brother and as an older brother i have to know or see what's wrong. " what's wrong" i said but as i looked at him, he had cut his self like i was blood on his arm " what did you do that?" i asked " i don't i was thinking about it and then i cut myself and i-i didn't mean too" he said " i'ts alr just let's not tell dad ,okay?" I said thinking what to do and he just nodded.
( recap from chapter 7)
Day 5-

Hitoshi POV:
Finally last day, now i can see my lighting rod and me and Kat relationship is repair, i was really scared tho that we couldn't finish it. Yesterday i don't know what happen i like i looked at my arm and i cut it and if couldn't i wouldv'e burned, I dont know what made me do it i haven't did it in 7 years and i just broke that but it's ok as long dad don't know i don't have to go back to therapy i'm going on 4 years now. Dad should be here in the afternoon but right now i'm texting My Pikcha.
(MESSAGE)
Me: i'm coming back today :)
Delived
Read at 9:10
Pikachu ❤️❤️: that's good but i can't talk tho i have to clean my room before my mom beats my ass with lighting like a lighting belt 🥲

Welp after texting
AN HOURS LATER-
Hitoshi POV:
Me and Kat was just watching a show just waiting for dad and papa and then finally a knock on the door but then Kat got up and said he'll get but then I saw DABI?! Why is he here? I'm so confuse. " Kat, why is he here?" i asked " oh his kinda a friend " i know this doesn't look like the best right now but let me explain" Kat said with kinda of worry " don't explain tell later but right now he has to go or dad will beat both of our ass, so he gots to go" i said facing
" ya um can you please go we can do this another time " Kat said nervously .
Wait, is Kat?! CHEATING ?! No it's not in his blood and he loves shoto and if he was he wouldn't talk all openly I know him. So after Dabi left, Dad soon came with papa " hey papa and hi dad " said hugging them but Kat, he was getting the bags and started heading for the car.

On Monday-
Katsuki pov:
I'm so glad I'm back but when I step in the classroom there was a welcome back sign and everyone was so happy to see me?! Like me I'm an asshole. " What's all this for !!" I yelled " Bakubae your back we wanted to welcome you back" Mina said hugging me " it wasn't the same without you bro" Kirishima said all happy " hey Bakugo " pink cheeks said walking over with kinda a frown " this was present is from the whole Bakusquad " sero said handing the kinda big-ish box and when I open it. It was a black kitten and so help me. I always wanted it but was too scared to ask for one. I was just speechless " thank you" I kinda choked out back I always want this and like I was almost on the verge of tears. " Did Bakugo say thank you?" Mina almost screamed. I took the kitty out of the box and held it in my arms and it looked like I heard it because papa was explaining it to me. " Wait, did mr. Aizawa approve this " I asked " of course but it took some convincing and we're sorry we couldn't get you a dog but this was the only thing mr. Aizawa approved of" Mina said nervously " n-no I love it I always wanted this " at that moment I couldn't hold it in like I just started crying nonstop like the kitten was so calm and it didn't move or anything like it just stayed. " Aw Bakubro!" Denki said hugging me like the others " thank you I love it" I said " we love you bro". After the crying I just sat in my seat taking care of the cat and dad was sleeping and everything felt so good and quiet but then Dekusquad came over and just messed up everything " Bakugo is it true you bully Deku " pink cheeks said with a serious but there is no use in hiding it anymore I have to face it " yes I did and i apologize " I said softly not trying to harm the kitty " it was a shitty apologize at that, you never told where you went and you act like you can't tell me" Deku said " i can't tell you because it's hard to talk about and i'm just now healing from " i said trying so hard not to panic " maybe we should try invade his privacy if it's so painfully" lida said " that's how i felt sad, hurt, alone and it was so painfully " Deku said and then he bent down and lift my chin ( nahh jit trying rizz you up 😂 jk) " tell me Kacchan where was u" Deku asked but then i got a dark feeling in my heart like empty enter again. " i-i can't tell YOU!" i snapped at him but then i forgot the kitten was in my hand but it was still peacefully and Where the hell is Todoroki " hey where's Todoroki?" i asked " why you want to know " " he's my friend" i said " he's at home with his dad he's doing some things" . Somethings but he hates his DAD!! " can you leave me the fuck alone " i asked " yea probally for the best " lida said grabbing deku away. I just want to be left alone, after class i went to the roof with the kitten i was on the phone with Shoto and he wass telling that him and sibling are going to expose dad but had to confront him first. After I was on the phone with shoto, Dabi called and we just talked about when I would want the money and I just said he can apple pay me. Life is so boring and useless, I just sat on the ground and a pet the kitty was the only thing that calmed me right now and I still can't believe they did that for me. After school I was walking home with eyebags and we were talking about today but when we're going home. When we turned in the key in the lock,we heard some weird noises and straight up ain't nobody wants to see their parents make love. So me and eyebags went upstairs and did our homework in the eyebags room because my room is kinda dirty but I'll clean it tomorrow. We're finally but all the loud noise is still going on like it's an HOUR now like damn .
~~~~~~
To be honest if you like follow me or vote for this story i follow you and I did just do that for one reader who voted for my story. 🤭🫵