Girl's sleep over chapter 16

Eri need some girl timeeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm trying to get back in my groove 🥸✨
My one brain been some what helping idk anymore.

It has not been clicking 😑my common sense and my one brain cell
Any hoo let's go

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I'm back to this story 😭

◯◯◯◯◯
Mina POV:
Oh my gosh I woke and I just been feeling down like I love Baku squad and I love my boys but I need girl time, so I'm making a sleep over I just need a little help and I'm going to see if Aizawa let me have Eri for the night. I got on my phone and I went to momo and ochako group chat.
☞ create and float with acid gc☜

Me: Girls!! I need help
Rich bitch💵: Are you and in danger!?!?
Me: no I'm making a sleepover
Rich bitch💵: oh... You worried me there
Broke bitch 🫴: OoOoo~ sleep over I need that
Me: ikr and I need to convince Aizawa to keep his daughter for tonight and i need snacks etc.
Rich bitch 💵: um ok I'll buy the food and and make decorates
Broke bitch🫴: I'll get the skin care
Me: I'll clean my room and get skin care too
Me: I'm going to ask my boys on what outfit to wear later
Rich bitch 💵: I gotta go I have to get ready
Broke bitch 🫴: same
Me: ok bye

☞off the create and float with acid gc☜

I got up and got ready I practically ran to school I can't wait to talk to Aizawa and Baku squad.

Time skip-
" Aizawa sensei please it's only one night" I begged
" No MInA"
" Pleaseeeeeee!!" I cried
" no"
Then it click on what to do
" B-But Aizawa aren't you afraid Eri miss out on girl time or what it feels like to be a girl like she may look like it but would she feel like it?"
I saw. He was debating on it and I shaking with hope
" Fine but one night and if something happened to her I will fail you and Bakugo will drop her off" he said and I'm scared but not that scared because he Said YES!!!

The girls and I huddle up and we discuss the sleep over and that was it and then I went to the boys and Denki and Kiri was going to get snacks for me and sero is going to help me hang up my led lights " Bakugo, I need you to bring Eri " I demanded and he couldn't say anything because I got some dirt on him that he can't even lie about.

He agreed and sooner or later got her and while the boys left I finished up the slumber party.

" Hi mina " eri said softly and this girl is sooooooooooo cute like she can kill and i wouldn't even mind because that's how cute she is. " ok eri this is your first girls sleepover and invited all the girls in class 1-A well not all of them one them didn't make it but that's fine" she looked at me and i couldn't tell if she was excited or shy or maybe what's to cry?? " ok eri put your stuff down i'll get it later and we will get you ready for this sleepover okay? " she nod and smile and we went to my room.
By the time I was done with her make up, the girls arrived." minaaaaa ! this sleepover looks so cool " ohako said with a big smile .

We did pranks, told secrets, play games and eat food like Eri was getting out of her shell and enjoying herself.

The next day Bakugo picked her up and she was smiling and hugged me saying thank you and I'm going to remember that forever.
◯◯◯◯
Sorry I made it short I have to get back into my head and if I made errors, my grammar and my errors will be fixed