All about Shoto chapter 14

All about Shoto😊
No more ugly ass endeavor to ruin everything✨
Only the Todoroki sibling

All about Shoto😊No more ugly ass endeavor to ruin everything✨Only the Todoroki sibling

~~~~~~
The next day -
Shoto pov: 
I wake up in my bed and turn over. I went onto my phone and went to Katsuki name and texted Katsuki good morning but then realized I'm flat as a board so I'm a guy again.

I got up and walked out my room to the bathroom. After I did my morning routine, I picked out an outfit: Katsuki blue hoodie and some white ripped up jeans. And I go downstairs to see Fuyumi making breakfast. She stays home more often for me because of what happened with endeavor. Natsuo stepped out of his room and went to the couch and watched tv.

Toya is supposed to be coming home today and is supposed to spend the whole day with me, Fuyumi and Natsuo. The doorbell rings and I walk to the door to see Toya like his big ass jumping on me like giving me little kisses like a child does to their mother " get yo ass off me " I said jabbing him in his stomach and he fell rolling on the floor because his stomach hurts.
And I closed the door and kicked him inside " damn Shoto " he coughs  " not even happy to see your big brother" he adds " Shut up Toya " I said walking away towards the kitchen for breakfast.

" Hey Toya, want breakfast, " Fuyumi asked with a warm smile. I haven't seen that in awhile." We should see mom today" Natsuo says from the crouch " I bet she missed me like who wouldn't " Toya laughed " I didn't " I said sitting at the corner with my phone in my hand " damn what did I do" " jumped on me and got my boyfriend hoodie dirty " I said like I don't want my brother ugly ass scent all over my boyfriend hoodie.

" Damn never took you for being the gay type " Toya said drinking some coffee " I never took you for the gay type for Hawks" I replied to his remark and he nearly choked that coffee up.

After breakfast we went out to get some groceries and of course we didn't want Toya to get caught so we gave him a black mask and a hat. After that we went back home to do Mario karts and I proudly got in 2 place twice and Fuyumi won 1 place while Toya and Natsuo got 3 and 4.

Now me and Toya are just chilling in my room while Fuyumi and Natsuo are out getting some take out for all of us. " Hey Toya, Katsuki told me you had hired them( Bakusquad ) to do your hit man job and surprising how you never thought to tell me " I said calmly, really not going to get mad over it " how would I tell you? Oh me and your boyfriend and his friends are out doing my job and killing jobs. And second I didn't know you guys were dating until this morning " " we'll make sure you tell me what your doing with my boyfriend and my friends ( technically Bakugo friends) because I don't want them getting hurt " I just want him not to get my boyfriend and my friends( again technically Bakugo friends) in trouble.

We both agreed and we did some tiktoks ( surprisingly the pro hero's do not see this).

~~~~~~
I got depressed and stopped writing but I had to finish so I made it quick and short 💀