Just me and my family chapter 12

Hey hey I see more people is reading my stories and I'm happy and don't be stranger comment and I will respond 😊✨
~~~~~~
At least I'm not smoking but it's not like I haven't.
Like a few minutes later papa came out and unlocked the car and he just started crying a bit and was telling me how sorry he is, " papa it's fine it's not a big deal and I don't cover up scars anymore I came to accepting them and papa it's fine " I said trying to calm him down to be honest I want to go home but nope I have to go see aunty " no it's not your drinking whiskey " he said welp I can get rid of it, I throw it out the window " hey look see no more only cost one dollar the guy owned me and papa we can watch movie let's go when I get home after the whole aunty thing. Okay?" And he nodded he got his shit together and drove us to aunty and the thing I just remembered those fuckers made me leave before I ate
Who's fault is that?
I asked myself. Finally we're here then the soon i finish I can leave told myself " hi Katsuki " aunty said hugging me " sorry Izuku is out with friends you know" she said laughing abit " let's sit down I have stuff to tell you " I said and I also got a water from the fridge and sat at the table " when I was 13 mom got arrested for abusing me and then I got adopted by Aizawa and mic and I have a boyfriend and brother and a new sister I'm happy and I can finally say that I would hurt myself I almost killed myself but I survived as you see and I do have scars from mom " that was a quick summary and then like mother and son she starts crying and I'm confused I didn't even tell her something bad " oh and please don't tell Izuku about my adopted parents like who they are " I asked  and she nod " Bakugo I'm so glad you're alright "she said and we talked so more but memories I tried to forget but it's s flooding back. After aunty I saw Deku on the way out and he looked bothered but I really didn't care because him and his friends offended me and infront of my father and I called up papa to pick me up. When I got home it was time for the sunset.

Hitoshi pov:
When Kat got home he looked dried and I heard what happened when they were out and papa was crying and I was so mad at deku me and him are cool the whole deku squad but what after they just did there not good with me until Kat is. Anyway I'm hanging out with Eri chilling in her bed watching Powerpuff Girls and to be honest this is not bad. I went downstairs to get some food with Eri and Kat was there so I gave him a pat on the back " watch y'all two watching" he asked while heating up some spicy food " Power puff girls " I replied getting a  soba pack "and blossom is the best!!" Eri shouted " no butter cup is" Kat said with a grin which I know too well he is about to start something. " You're wrong, " Eri said, shouting " Don't argue with me!" He shouted " But you're Wrong!!"

" don't argue with me!"
" But you're wrong "
"That's why you're the slowest one here!"
" that's why your Boyfriend don't love you "

Eri screamed and I'm kinda scared because in Eri's adoption file it said she accidentally killed her father like she made him go back in time.
" You know what, I'm gonna rock your world " Kat said, looking at Eri than me and then I gave him a warning look .
" You know Santa Claus isn't real right?" And at that moment I knew he fucked up and fucked up bad.
" WHAT!" Eri screamed like I saw tears a forming in her eyes " why would you tell her that " I said
" it was her fault she shouldn't have started the argument " Kat was just laughing to himself because he won the argument again. " AIZAWA!" Eri called " no, no don't call Dad now" he said rolling his eyes.

Katsuki pov:
I don't give a fuck, i won the argument and I don't care if she call dad she shouldn't never start argument.

A week later-
Katsuki pov:
I'm not in a mood to go back to school and to be honest I don't want to go back ever. And i know dad won't let me stay home, he barely trusts me to stay with all the shit I tried over the years.
As I turned over in my bed trying to ignore all the talking going on downstairs. Sora got on my bed and licked my face trying to wake me up, I turned over and grabbed Sora and cuddled her. Then I heard my door open " Kat it's time to get up dad sent me up here " eyebags said " tell him I'm sick!" I shouted " to me, you sound fucking fine  " eyebags was drinking some coffee.

" Does it have something to do with what happened when you and papa were out?" He asked
" I don't want to talk about it" I
mumble. " I'll go talk to dad and maybe you can stay" eyebags said leaving closing the door like thank god I have a family that understands me.

I'll say maybe a few minutes and then someone open my door and I expect it to be dad, nope I heard little footsteps so it had to be Eri.

" Katsuki" Eri said softly and I turned to face her " yes Eri " " am I allowed to call Aizawa dad ?" She asked with so much worry in her eyes " Eri come here " I pat my bed to tell her to sit on my bed.  She sat on my bed and looked at me " listen Eri, it took me soon long to accept the family I'm in, our family and when I was ready I told our family I love them and then before that I started calling Aizawa and mic dad and papa" I explained to her that you have to be ready on your own terms. " are you ready " I asked her and held  her little hands " yea I am big brother, I'm ready" Eri said shyly. I hugged because she was so fucking due for one, she left my room with better than ever. I got up and went downstairs, to face Dad but to my surprise they all were downstairs relaxing " what are you guys doing aren't you guys going to be late " I asked " if you're not going to school then so are we " said handing me a plate of food and a cut of orange juice.

I sat down confused like they can't go to work because of me. " Kat wanna talk after breakfast " eyebags asked, walking to sit next to me like Eri is. " Sure and how about today we'll go to the park " I just smiled, me here with my family .

After our little breakfast I went upstairs with eyebags in his room.
" Kat tell me what happened when you and papa was out"
" we went to this wreck room but got interrupted by deku and his friends and then we went to one of my favorite food places and then while we're talking deku and his friends showed up again. Then they started to act rude when I brought up my mother and that's when shit got started and I was pissed but now I just don't want to see their ugly ass faces" I don't think I am ready to go back just yet.

After the little talk with eyebags, we all got dressed and went to the park. Eri was so excited because to be honest this was her face time at the park. I just walked around the park with eyebags while dad and papa went for snacks.

Eri ran up to us in tears " what's wrong" like if it was some fuckers playing away with my sister we're going to have a fucking problem. " the kids over there were bullying me and they don't even look like kids" she cried like she was sobbing and then I spotted a bruise mark on her hand and a small one on her face. " who touched my sister " I asked very kindly or I was about to get in jail for murder " you don't even look like her brother and your sister is so ugly like what's her quirk being ugly" T like the little group laughing their asses off. " Shut the fuck up like your some fucking teenagers with no personality and I bet your just some failed abortion like look at y'all dressing like you some wanna be gangsters and I bet you wanna be a hero which to me looks like your going to die the first hit y'all get and I'm an actual hero who bullies kids for fun and that's immature " like I can't believe the words that's leaving my mouth like this doesn't sound like. Eri was holding onto me with tears escaping her little eyes, eyebags soon come over with all the mothers of the teenagers and I simply screamed at them but in kindish words and then eyebags whispered in my ear " be nice like nice-nice not bitch nice" and I rolled my eyes " your rude ass children had disrespected me and my sister and your lucky I did not blow up your children not do you mind if we leave before our parents gets on your sorry broke asses " I simply smile like with each word had poison to it.

Eri pov:
Those big kids laughed at me and hit me and I felt bad like real bad so I went to Katsuki and Hitoshi and they took from there but I still wanted to say what Katsuki taught me but I'm too scared to say it.

We went home and Katsuki told dad all about it and mic said we should watch movies for the rest of the day to get my mind of what happened at the park and we all get to choose a movie and I got to chose first I wanted to watch this my little pony's . While mic and Aizawa got the movie thing set up I wanted to give my brothers a makeover " Katsuki can I give you and Hitoshi a makeover " I begged " sure,right eyebags?" We went to my room and I got my makeup palette and I gave katsuki a frog head band so his hair doesn't ge in my way and I have Hitoshi a unicorn one.
I put orange eyeshadow on katsuki and purple on Hitoshi and then  I painted their nails and I gave them glitter nail polish and then Katsuki was telling me how to stand up for myself.
~~~~~~
Sorry I been busy asking for from another writer and there advice was really helping.
☺️