Can you really love me? Chapter 7

Hiiiiiiiii ,how's everyone? I'm so excited I feel like I'm almost done and I finally be at peace 😭🤭
~~~~~~

Kasuki POV:
So we went on the trip for a week and I hated it. When I got there, Hitoshi shared a room and they left us and they somehow blocked calling anyone else but the people who are our favorites.

The First Day -
Katsuki pov:
" No NO dad please don't leave me in here with him " I kinda yelled " well we have work and I think you can ask someone for notes and you only call the people in your favorites " Dad said leaving me and Hitoshi.

Hitoshi pov:
This just great. I really didn't want to be stuck with Kat. I'm scared of what's going to happen to us like our relationship. " Bye Dad and Papa" I said as they walk out the door and I spotted 8 cameras already but were totally isolated 😑. Kat sat on the couch and was on his phone " so what should we do technically this our vacation " I said trying
" who said I'm going to happy and try to be your damn friend " Katsuki said on his phone " come on Kat " I said like we're on this trip to come together " No Hitoshi like I said we're over like everything we had as brother or whatever dream we had is over " Kat said and that really hurt.

Night time-
Katsuki pov:
Ugh this slient is killing me and I wanna call Shoto. So I got up and went to the bathroom and I got my phone and called Shoto.
" Katsuki how's the trip" Shoto asked sounding like he just woke up" I'm sorry bae did I wake you up" I asked " no no it's good, how's the trip" " it's fine, Hitoshi really is trying and I'm being cold like I don't wanna get hurt anymore and I trying not to cut anymore " I said in the phone " that's good " but then I heard a sound of crying or sobbing?! " well I'm tired, I just really wanted to call you " I said exaggerating the last part " we'll good night Katsuki" Shoto said hanging up. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Hitoshi crying and I just crumbled, I ran and hugged him I couldn't let my brother suffer like that. " I'm here Hitoshi " then he started shaking more " eyebags I'm here" I don't know who that help but Hitoshi was calming down.

Day 2-

Hitoshi pov:
Day 2, atleast we're ❤️‍🩹 we're getting better. Kat thought he should breakfast and it tasted amazing and we're talking atleast.

Katsuki pov: I couldn't be mean to my little brother like his my brother and I said some things I didn't mean but I still love and care for my brother. I thought I could try to help get our bond where it was. Later we got our swim suit and we went the pool sadly there was not a lot of people in this place. " Kat look at this " Hitoshi said backflip terribly.I just broke down laughing like I laughed so hard I feel inside the pool but then Hitoshi phone was ringing " are you going to take that?" I asked " no it's dad, I'm not answering it, he know we're doing fine" He said and I was really confused but he swam over and whisper in my ear " he's been watching us this whole time I saw like 8 cams on the first day and I saw 16 more today " I gasp like I really l
Thought we were isolated 🫢 . After the pool, we braided each other hair and we did each other nails 💅 and we watched the real housewives of Atlanta and then after that we did our own man spa. I know it was cool 😎 and then we watched a murder mystery movie.

Night 2-

Katsuki pov:
" dad I'm fine me and Hitoshi are fine we were trying to do a TikTok now respectfully fuck off" I said trying to finish this thirst trap ( hehe 🤭) with Hitoshi. After that we put it on tiktok and we got very unpleasant messages from our fathers.

Day 3-
Hitoshi pov:
We didn't want to go outside, so we stay inside and so we're basically just chilling in my bed. After an hour, Denki was telling me how slient without Bakugo around. Kat was on his phone all day and giggling like the man don't giggle. Like Shoto can't be that interesting, I know Katsuki been inlove with Shoto forever now but like damn even I don't giggle when Denki around.

Katsuki pov:
I was giggling because Shoto was sending me cute pictures of him and me and we were kissing in one. But I look on the and eyebags giving me a look ' why the fuck u giggling' look " What?" I asked " why are you giggling " " just the fuck up if I want to giggle I can and it's not like you haven't " I said because to be honest I been collecting videos of eyeballs for months now when ever his texting Denki. " I never giggle " he said " yes the fuck you do and I have prove dumbass" " your Buffy " he said laughing in my face " am I?, am I?" I said I got on my phone to hidden and I tapped on the video and showed him and he was shocked . " Now you believe me?" I asked and he nodded in defeat.

Two hours later-

Katsuki pov:
We got a video call from dad so we answered it " hello dad, hi papa" me and eyebags both said " I signed you two up for couples therapy " dad said " um but we're not couple " I pointed out " I know but that was only i could get you two" dad said trying not to laugh but papa other hand just got up and left I can see him dead laughing in the background " welp bye" eyebags said hanging up.

Third person pov:
Katsuki and Hitoshi were having somewhat fun until the couple therapist got there " hello my name Hinata Seiko ( I made up a name )
and today I'm your therapist "
She said making herself comfortable at the small dinner table for only two. Hitoshi rolled his eyes and got up out of the bed and sat at the table waiting for what load of bull shit would be dropped on him. Katsuki went and grabbed a chair to pull up to the table. " I been informed you two are not a couple " she said setting her notepad and finished her gray business jacket
" Yes we're brothers and really can't believe I'm saying this but we need therapy " Hitoshi said shaking his head a bit while Katsuki just shook about what his brother said " ok, how did you two get here?" She asked
" It's a retreat for me and Eyebags and we had a problem in our normal relationship, " Katsuki said, not trying to sound rude or loud. " now who is eyebags and are you referring to your brother and does he like this nickname?"
" eyebags is a nickname that I gave Hitoshi, the reason could him that is because he had eyebags like my adopted father "
" and I do like the nickname because I call Katsuki: Kat and that's our thing" Hitoshi said smiling a bit "any sorts of trauma or self harm or suicidal thoughts " the lady asked. The two brothers looked at each other then gave a slight nod " well we're both adopted and we both came from abusive households
and we kinda came and bond from that and I self harm yes and I been trying to stop
and I found this oil to heal them and make them look gone. And I did tried to kill myself like maybe 3 times but I don't know about eyebags tho"
" I self harm but dad um helped me out of it and now I got better I don't need pills to make me stop and yes I had suicidal thoughts and I tried about 2 times before Kat got adopted " Hitoshi said got up and grab a blanket for him and Katsuki and then sat back down.
" who's the older sibling and did you feel threaten "
The lady asked
" um I'm other and at some point I'm felt jealous of Hitoshi like he was perfect never got in trouble and he was adopted first and he had a beautiful family I shouldn't be a part of but that stopped when me and him got a bond " Katsuki said putting his head on Hitoshi shoulder " I'm the youngest and I did feel threatened by Katsuki for some time like he was good at everything my parents loved him more or care and he didn't give a fuck about anyone else who didn't matter to him" Hitoshi said laughing a bit " ok what's you sexuality and did that draw you two apart "
" sort of I think in a way " Katsuki really thinking about it " like we're both gay and have boyfriends but I think in my own opinion he was putting his boyfriend first and I have no problem with that it's just maybe too much to the point that was blinding my feelings " Katsuki said " and now I'm seeing I wanna try to rebuild our relationship because when we were little we always relied on each other and needed one another but now we have boyfriends and we older we don't go to each other anymore." Hitoshi said and deep down Katsuki knows it's true.

Day4-

Katsuki pov:
Mina called me and asked where I was at and I told her my parents sent me on a vacation and I will be back on Monday but with a rude voice and they she add the others to the call " hey dude so we may have killed someone again " Denki said low in the phone " WHAT DID YALL DO THIS TIME !" I yelled because we promised not kill anyone this month " so we were at the bar like usual and then this guys came up and punched sero and Mina was like oh hell no and she put acid on his shoes be it burned his toes and then we took him outside and Kirishima may gave him a few manly punch's and then he may have bleed to death and then we took him to the woods and bury him 12-feet under and put a dead dog on top" Denki said " fine you hind the body just do plan blue for these time of situations but I gotta go bye " I said
~~~~~~
I feel like Bakusquad needs to be a bit dangerous Yk😊