Chapter 11

Jades POV
I really wish Vega would stop being so nice to me. I know it's what's supposed to happen between us, but it's drawing me in even more.

I avoided her all day yesterday. I couldn't take it anymore. Thankfully it's now Saturday and I have the weekend free.

I walked downstairs to an empty house. My brother stayed at his friends and my dad is who knows where. So I get in my car and go get coffee from Dunkin' and grab a doughnut.

"Get out of here" I hear the voice I was so not willing to hear today. I look behind me and see Vega but with some boy I don't know. I couldn't stop myself and I walked up to them. "Oh hey Jade" she said seeing me walking towards them. I glared at them and she looked confused.

"Who the hell is this?" She chuckled nervously "uhm, my friend Josh. He went to my old school I'm just catching up with him" I roll my eyes. "Whatever" I say and walk out. "Wait" I hear the door close behind me and I turn around. "What" i snap at her.

"What's wrong Jade?" I roll my eyes and glare at the ground. "Nothing Vega, I have shit to do. I would like to leave." She stepped closer to me and my anger almost vanished until I looked and saw the boy inside looking at us.

"Jade.." I look at her snarl. "I have to go now." I said not giving her a chance to stop me and I get into my car. And drive away.

Jade. That was so inappropriate. It's not like we are together. It's not like she's mine.. but I wish she was. I sigh. This isn't fair to Beck. I need to sort my feelings out before I hurt him. I drive up to his place and knock on his RV door.

"What's up?" He said letting me and sitting down on his bed. "Beck..we need to talk" he looked concerned and sat up right. "I think I need a break from..us" I say. He looks away for a second then meets my eyes again.

"Where is this coming from?" "I just have a lot going on okay?" I say kinda snappy. He stands up and walks over to me. "Okay. We'll see you around" he say's opening the door for me. "That's it?" I question him a little harshly.

"What? Isn't this what you wanted?" I roll my eyes. "Yes this is what I wanted but you aren't upset by this?!?" I say rudely. "Jade this happens often. You come tell me it's over and get back with me within a week. I'll see you around" he said trying to shu me out the door.

"Beck I'm serious this time." He gives me a blank stare. "I- I like someone else" I blurt out. He raises an eye brow at me. "Who?" I look away. And he grabs my face to face him. "Who?" I push him away and step down onto the ground. "It doesn't matter. But it's over." I walk away not giving him a chance to say a word.

I get in my car and drive back to my house. Once I got there I saw I had a text from Tori.
"I'm coming over in 10" she had texted me that 5 minutes ago. Ugh. "No." I responded back. "Too late" she said and I heard the door bell ring.

Of course.

I open the door and glare at her. "What" I say rudely. She pushed herself past me and sat down on my couch. "Jade. What happened? You were all nice to me and now you aren't." I huff. "People have bad days Vega." I say shutting the door. She nods.

"What are your plans for the day?" I glare at her. "To be alone" she chuckles. I walk up stairs towards my room and I hear her footsteps behind me. I don't bother trying to stop her. She walks into my room and shuts the door behind us. "Nice room" she says looking around. "Thanks" I say sitting down on my bed and turning the tv on.

She sits down next to me and watch's as I flip through chancels. "The bachelor is on!" She says excitedly and I roll my eyes and groan. "Fine" I turn it on and she dose a little happy dance. Which I have to admit was kinda cute.

"What did Josh want?" I ask. She looks over at me and smiles sweetly. "Nothing. Just to catch up, like I said before" I sigh looking at the TV.

"Jade." She says grabbing my attention. I look at her and she speaks. "Are you jealous about Josh?" I glared at her and looked back towards the Tv. "Why the hell would o be jealous about you and someone else?" I huff.  "Jade" she said in a soft tone again. I look at her annoyed. "What!" I snap.

"Beck told us you broke up with him." I roll my eyes. Not even 10 minutes and he goes telling the whole school. "So."  She smiles. "Jade.." I stand ip getting annoyed. "I'm going to get something to drink. Want anything?" She doesn't say anything and stands up with me. She follows me down into the kitchen and I'm starting to actually get annoyed with her.

I grab a can of coke and ask her if she wants one. She said yes and sits ontop of the counter. I pulls two cans out and I reach around her for the cups.  She turns her head and makes our faces inch's apart.

I look at her eyes then her lips. I see a slight smile appearing on her face and I look back at her eyes. But her eyes where now looking at my lips. I placed the cup on the counter and placed my other hand on her thigh. She slowly started to lean in and I did too. "Don't tell anyone what's about to happen" I say under my breath and she chuckles.

She places her hands on my face and pulls me into a kiss. Her lips so plump and soft. Moving with mine. She took her hands and moved them to my neck. I placed my other hand on her side, still kissing her deeply. Until we pulled away for air.

I open my eyes and look at her. Her cheeks turning a bright red and facing away from me. I smile to myself and grab another cup and close the cupboard and putting ice in both the cups and poring the coke into them each. She takes her glass and we walk upstairs back to my room.

She placed her cup on my nightstand by my glass and I go to shut my door. "I'm sorry" she says randomly. I turn around and look at her confused. "For hanging with Josh.." I smile. I walk towards her and shake my head. "You're allowed to be with who you want. Friend or not friend.." I say softly. She shrugs. I pull her chin up towards me and have our lips meet again.

I straddle her lap placing my hands back on her sides like before and lowering her onto her back. She holds my shirt as she kisses me back with passion and lust. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.

We stopped kissing after what felt like hours, and laid next to each other. I look and see it's 10:30pm and chuckle. I get up and hand her shorts and a t-shirt. "Get changed I'll go change in the bathroom" I said leaving with pjs in my hand. I came back and see the Burnett is laying under the covers on the bed where I usually laid but I didn't mind.

I laid down next to her under the covers. I pull her sleepily body closer to mine spooning her from behind. I kiss her shoulder "goodnight Vega" I softly. "Goodnight Jade" she replied back in a sleepy tone.