Chapter 12

Tori's POV
I fluttered my eyes trying to fully wake up. I don't recognize the setting I'm in until I see the raven haired girl asleep next to me. I can't help but smile and blush thinking of what happened last night.

I sit up soaking in the morning sun that filled her room. I got up and went to use the bathroom. I realized her brother or dad weren't here today either, so I went downstairs.

It was 8:30 I know Jade wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. I saw a hoodie of Jades laying in the couch and grabbed it. I put my shoes on and got in my car. I figured I'd go grab her Dunkin' so I didn't have to deal with crappy Jade again.

As I'm in the drive through ordering us coffee and breakfast I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and see it's my mom. "Didn't come home last night Tori!!" She sent with an angry face emoji. I sigh. "I fell asleep at jades by accident. We have a history project we were working on and passed out." I sent back.

"Just let me know next time please. Be home before 3." She said and I left it at that. I was surprised she left me have all day to even spend with Jade. I pulled up to window two and grabbed our food and drove back to Jades house. I walk and put my shoes by the door and head upstairs.

I open the door and sure enough she's still asleep. "Jade" I say softly. Nothing. I set the stuff down and sit next to her slowly touching her arm. She jerks awake in attack mode. "It's just me!" I defend with my hands up. She chuckles nervously.

"Sorry my bad Vega" I hand her over her coffee and breakfast and she smiles at me. "You left and went and got me food and a coffee?" I shrug. "It's no biggie honestly" I say sitting more comfortably next to her with my food.

"Vega. You need to stop getting up so early and being so sweet. Next time I'm waking up before you" I chuckle. "You can't get out of bed before 10 on weekends." She blushes knowing I know her well.

"I'm gonna go shower" Jade said after we finish up our breakfast. "Unless you need one and would like to go first" she offers. "Look at Jade, being soft" I tease and she rolls her eyes. "Just for that I'm going first" she gets up and grabs a towel. "Or we could shower at the same time" I say casually taking a drink of my coffee.

Jade eyes widen and she chuckles nervously leaving the room. I laugh and go on my phone until she's out of the shower. She's wearing black fitting sweatpants and a tight white tank top. "Wow. Jade West in something other than black?" I fake gasps. She throws her wet towel at me "shut up"

I take her towel and hang it over her closet Door. She rolls her eyes. "Tori I mean it. Stop doing things for me" I sit down a little sad. "Why?" She hears my tone and turns to face me.

"I don't like it" I think my expression changed more then I meant because she quickly covered up what she said.

"No, no. I love it. I just" she sighs sitting next to me. "I always take care of my brother and I. I've never had anyone ever care for me like that. Not even Beck. So I'm just not use to it." I smile and place my hand in her hand. "Well you better get use to it" I place a soft kiss on her lips and stand up heading for the bathroom.

She places her hands on my waist and pulls me back down. "Nu-uh" she says pulling me into a deeper and longer kiss. She comes out of the kiss and smiles. "Go shower" she says sweetly. I stand up again and go head into the bathroom to shower.

When I'm done I see black jeans and a gray T-shirt sitting on her bed waiting for me. Jade I'm assuming went downstairs. So I closed her door and got dressed. I came down looking for her, I found her sitting on her couch putting ice on her eye.

I smile. She hadn't noticed me yet. So I quietly walked behind her and leaned down. "Thank you" I whisper. She turns her head to me and smiles. "Anything for you." My cheeks grew red and I stood up and sat next to her on the couch.

"Tori.." she said in a serious tone that made me stiffen up. "I just want you to know this isn't happening because Beck and I broke up. I left him because I knew I liked you" I smiled leaning towards her "I never had a doubt Jade" she smiled back.

"Also could we keep this on the low for a while?" I chuckle. "Yes. I don't wanna know what Beck would do about...this" I say pointing between us both.

"But.. what is.. this?" I ask more serious. She thinks for a moment and looks back at me. "Two friends who have feelings for each other. Taking it slow and keeping it a secret" she said confidently. I smile "I like that" she placed a soft peck on my lips and stood up putting the ice pack back in the freezer.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked down at me. "Shouldn't you be getting home soon." She sighed. I looked at the time. It was only 10am. I giggle. "I have until 4. But if you really want me gone so soon"

"No!..I-no. You can stay" she says recovering her excitement. I chuckle and stand up. "We should go do something." I say. I think Jade just remembered I was wearing her clothes.

She didn't respond. Her eyes were on my body looking at me in her clothes and my face gets bright red. "Jade?" I giggle and she looks up at me embarrassed. "Let's go shopping" she smiled and took my hand. "I'm driving" I groan not fighting back.