Chapiter 19

Pov Riaz

I rolled my eyes, I didn't know what to do with him.

"Zafir don't touch that!" I shouted at him angrily

" It's okay, he wasn't going to break," he lied to me

I sighed, he was a kid sometimes, he might be my best friend, but I really wanted to leave him in a daycare.

"I like this room, it's spacious and big," he said, looking at the ceiling.

I agreed with him so I ended up booking it and we went out. I woke up this morning to go to the khans but here I am, booking a room to do a wedding ceremony again, I don't mind.

"You know, you are in a bad mood?" Me Zafir

I give him a long look, before settling into the car.

" I wonder who's the reason?" I say ironically

" I know!" He replies, as playful as a child

I laughed yellow, I'm glad he knows it, since this morning he was unbearable, it's his marriage, he had excesses of dopamines, even Amina wasn't as agitated, I even suspect she sent Zafir with me, so she wouldn't have to deal with him at Azra's. I take my water bottle to drink water.

"You are frustrated that your mother has prevented you from seeing Azra," he exclaims.

I spit out my water, what is this guy talking about? If I was in a bad mood, it was him, jumping around like a child when I was trying to be serious.

" Of course, I remind you that I didn't see Azra for two years, and I'm never in a bad mood," I told him defensively.

He laughed at me as if he didn't believe me.

" Bro, I remind you that during those two years, every time you went to see your family, you came back grumbling, and I promise you, it had nothing to do with your family but... "He said, stopping at the end of his sentence

" Zafir, you'd better talk if you don't want to end up walking back to threaten me "

" Don't get carried away, did you ever notice that every time you came back to our apartment, you complained that you couldn't bother "your mosquito" because you couldn't see her and that the only time, one of the boys from the camp accidentally came across a picture of Azra on your phone and asked you for her number, you never left your phone outside and you were never nice to him again"

I didn't know what he was talking about, but in my defense, Noah was a playboy, I never could love him, and even less when he thought of treating Azra the same way he did his conquests.

" Are you going to tell me that you would have let him do it if it had been Amina?" I ask her.

"Of course not! Look, you are blind yourself, you compare Amina with Azra, that means that you see Azra as I see Amina," he says to me

"That makes sense, we are married now!" I say to him

"But man, that was two years ago, you weren't married then, lie to yourself, if you want but you were already feeling for Azra then, you've just become smart enough now to understand it" he said leaning back in his seat

I was stunned by his words, I already loved Azra before? Yet I only recently understood how I felt about her.

"Amina sent me a message, your mother left her bag at Azra's, we have to go and get it, sorry, I have to go and get it since you are apparently in no hurry to see Azra," he said reproachfully

You see, I understand better why Amina chose him, he's getting on my nerves right now and she's always liked to annoy me. I arrive five minutes later in front of Azra, in any case, Mrs. Khan will open.