4

Chapter 4: Slap in the Face

I don't know what Zhang Mingze said about the good show, but ten minutes later, Lin Yuanxi, who changed into his clothes again, obediently followed him out the door.

Only then did he see that the place where the two of them were now should be in the so-called hotel in this time and space.

Their room was at the end of a row of rooms in the middle of the corridor, and on the other side was another room, which connected to the corridor from the elevator, and there seemed to be a lot of people noisily walking towards this side.

Zhang Mingze rolled his eyes and saw that the door of the laundry room opposite was open with a crack, and he immediately pushed the door in, and then pulled Lin Yuanxi, who was still in a daze.

Lin Yuanxi was unstable, fell directly into the other party's arms, hit the other party's strong chest muscles, and suddenly the small bridge of the nose hurt, and snorted.

"...... Sorry, are you all right?

Zhang Mingze let go of his hand and looked down at Lin Yuanxi.

"...... It's okay. Lin Yuanxi rubbed the tip of his nose, raised his head, his eyes blinked slightly, and seemed to feel a burst of wetness.

Zhang Mingze: ... How do you say cry and cry?

To tell the truth, in the last life, he and Lin Yuanxi separated the next day.

A man full of resentment that was designed, left indignantly, went directly to other galaxies, and then, there was no more.

And Lin Yuanxi, who stayed here, this time the matter was just a passing thing, probably a few days after he left, it seemed to end up in depression.

So in general, they didn't even have five minutes of waking time together in their last life.

Zhang Mingze was just about to say something, when the corner of his clothes was suddenly gently pulled down, and then he saw Lin Yuanxi wrinkling his small nose while suppressing his voice and saying to him: "They are coming." The

young man's voice still had a hint of hoarseness and nasal, and Zhang Mingze's heart was filled with a strange emotion, similar to pity and the like, but in the next second, his attention was drawn by the movement outside.

"This is it! I swear, yesterday I really saw the two of them walking into this hotel together, and I thought I was wrong at first, after all, Senior Brother Lin and Senior Zhang did not have contact when they were in the academy. A boy's voice sounded, and he said in a cheerful manner: "Later, I saw Senior Lin being held tightly by Senior Zhang, thinking that Senior Lin had been abducted, but I was worried that Senior Zhang would have any other backhand, and I thought about taking another look, and then, and then I would-"

He said this, and seemed to be a little hesitant, but it sounded more like he was waiting for others to follow his train of thought.

Sure enough, a sharp voice sounded.

"Ouch, this guy with a thousand cuts! Our Yuanxi is married to the second prince! If this is to be seen by others casually entering and leaving the hotel, not to mention the face of the Lin family, the royal family will be angry, where can the Lin family bear it! Wonhee! Yuanxi--don't do such shameless things--otherwise how can I explain to your father and your grandfather-"

This long section of singing and chanting is very good, and it can be described as a masterpiece.

It seems to be concerned about Lin Yuanxi's safety and the face of the Lin family, but the meaning of the words seems to be that Lin Yuanxi has done something ugly that makes the royal family and the Lin family faceless.