21

Chapter 21: This group of people came for Zhang Mingze

After registration, once entered, the two of them are completely bound together.

In Lin Yuanxi's understanding, it is that he and the person in front of him are married.

Thinking about the decades of living in the previous life, I didn't completely think about what kind of person my partner's partner would be.

The True Cultivation Realm can live to be two or three hundred years old just an ordinary Truth Cultivator, and I heard that there is that kind of power that can break through the realm and soar to the Upper Realm, and it is not an exaggeration to live for thousands of years.

Therefore, for the gender of the partner, it is not as conservative as ordinary people, and it must be a man and a woman together.

Speaking of which, it is similar to the time and space he is in now.

Therefore, Lin Yuanxi also accepted the matter of becoming a husband with Zhang Mingze.

"Would you like to go to dinner together?"

The two of them could not hold a wedding temporarily for some reason, and Zhang Mingze always felt that he owed a little to the teenager.

According to his original plan, he should not have intersected with the teenager in this life.

Or in other words, when he first woke up and found that the two people still did not avoid the original trajectory, his first reaction was that if the teenager did not agree to be with him, then he would compensate the teenager for a large amount of money, and if the other party had any other requirements, as long as he could do it, he would meet it.

But there is no idea of really being with the teenager.

After all, having been reborn once, he knows how fucked the world consciousness of this time and space is.

Even he himself is now taking one step at a time, if he brings another cannon fodder that is rejected by the world consciousness, is it because the two of them don't die fast enough?

But from the moment the young man opened his eyes and looked at him, I don't know what happened, maybe this is the fate that the kid in the uproar once said, those bright eyes like stars, instantly let all his previous plans be overturned and restarted.

From the beginning, wanting to let the boy go has become that as long as he is willing, he will definitely treat him well in this life.

As for feelings, it is good to cultivate them slowly.

"Good." Lin Yuanxi replied softly.

Zhang Mingze asked him tentatively: "Do you feel that you regret it?"

If the teenager had the slightest reluctance, he could immediately untie the two.

Otherwise, the young man will regret it halfway in the future, and it will be too late, he is afraid that he will not let people go again.

"No regrets." Lin Yuanxi shook his head, he really felt that he didn't care if he regretted it, although he was not a submissive personality, he was somewhat at ease.

At least the current situation was for him, and following Zhang Mingze to leave the Capital Star had a better chance than staying here.

Zhang Mingze secretly breathed a sigh of relief, "Don't worry, I will be good to you in the future." "

Wow, why is this so fleshy when you say this!

Like the lines in those bloody dramas that he watched when he was very bored, he didn't expect that one day he would also say it to another person.