110

Chapter 110: Sweet Juice Can Also Deal with Bugs

"Are your marksmanship accurate?"

Lin Yuanxi scanned the other people around, they had limited sweet juice in their hands, mainly because there were too few containers and tools, so they had to save some money.

Dylan and his team both nodded, "We all passed the shooting class with perfect marks."

"Dominica, give them our sweet juice!" Lin Yuanxi said to Dominica.

Dominika answered, and Wen Lianhao quickly took out the sweet juice in his backpack and handed it to Dylan and the others.

Dylan and his team members were a little dazed as they held a bottle of sweet juice, "This? Is it time to drink this? No, where did you get the sweet juice? This thing will be poisoned if eaten directly in the wild - wait?! Poisoning?!

Dylan seemed to understand something for a moment, and looked at Lin Yuanxi in surprise.

"The juice of sweet fruit will not only affect us, but also affect the Zerg, if it acts on the eyes of people, it may correspond to their sense of smell or something else for the Zerg, anyway, try it." Lin Yuanxi analyzed.

The people in Dylan's squad were shocked by his words.

"Is that okay?"

"Really fake?"

"Call him true or not!" Guo Jianpeng was the first to equip the sweet juice into the groove under the laser gun, "Anyway, we can't break through their carapace now, maybe it will be useful!" Listening

to him say this, everyone else was also equipped with sweet juice.

The noble students on the side of the Capital Star University were stunned.

"Hey! You guys are crazy! Are you going to use this thing as a mouthwash before meals?! Lin

Yuanxi: ... Is this directly already giving their side as rations for the Zerg?

For some reason, Dylan has a special trust in Lin Yuanxi, or it may be because Lin Yuanxi has always been calm and calm, without panic.

Compared to those who can only scream and escape, at least he made new suggestions, besides, if you can't escape anyway, it's a death, how about trying?!

He and the others looked at each other, and Dominika and Sandy, who were also equipped with laser guns, rushed forward with them.

Lin Yuanxi, Lin Yuanxi, a student of the medicinal plant cultivation department, also issued a laser gun, but the problem was that he had not studied how to use it, so he had to follow others to avoid the attack of the zerg.

However, he secretly used divine sense, and since he discovered that spiritual power and divine consciousness were common, he directly opened a new mode of cultivation, trying to convert spiritual power into spiritual power, at least for now, it seems that it still has a certain effect.

Looking closely at the body structure of the Zerg, it is clear that their appearance is covered by a thin layer of light gray covers similar to enchantments, but these covers seem to be only protected against attacks such as lasers.

Wait, some joints and those ripple-like fluctuations that appear on the hood, are those the weaknesses of the Zerg?!

"Dylan, Dominica, Guo Jianpeng! Try switching the laser to attack the upper left of A3, the center area of D2, and the lower right area of F6 on their chest! Because

of the size of the Zerg, they were divided into several zones, and based on the experience gained from fighting them, the Empire only knew that attacking certain areas of their range was most effective.

But it is not as detailed as Lin Yuanxi can see now, and the three positions he said are also the closest locations to Dylan and Dominica, as well as Guo Jianpeng.

Almost without hesitation, the three of them directly attacked those positions according to Lin Yuanxi's switch laser gun mode, only listening to a few consecutive screams, accompanied by the violent struggle and twisting of the insects, the three insects trembled and swayed twice, and suddenly lay down, and their movements became sluggish.

"It works! These are the locations! The others listened to me and attacked these positions separately! Fast! After Dylan's surprise, he hurried to give instructions to the rest of the squad.

"Yes!"

"That's awesome! Look at me! You bedbugs!

"Death to Lao Tzu!"

Seeing that the insects' movements were getting sluggish and sluggish, although they were not completely killed, at least the temporary crisis was lifted.

Wen Lianhao supported Yu Wenbin and asked Lin Yuanxi curiously, "Senior Brother Lin, how do you know the weaknesses of the bugs?" "

"...... I said I read it in a book, do you believe it? Lin Yuanxi hesitated, then replied with a slight smile.

What kind of all-purpose book is it! Why is it all they don't know!!!

Other five-star universities that eavesdropped on them, as well as students from Capital Star University, and Dominica, Dylan and others who retired to take a breath all raised soul questions in their hearts.

Wen Lianhao: I said I didn't believe it, will you tell me the truth?

However, he did not ask any more questions, after all, there were other school students at the scene.

The four bugs were subdued one after another, and although they were not completely dead, at least now there was no threat to them.

Finally able to catch his breath, Guo Jianpeng couldn't help but shake the groove under the laser gun and asked Dominika next to him, "What are you planning to do collecting these sweet juices?" This thing can't be eaten in the wild.

Dominika opened her mouth, just about to say something, reacted, and suddenly said with a smile: "I originally planned to directly greet the enemy if I encountered them, who would have thought that this group of bugs would be cheap in the end?"

Guo Jianpeng: ... No, what kind of grudge? As for using sweet fruit?

Although it is not fatal, what is the difference between blindness for a few hours in this dense forest and losing half a life?!

I didn't expect that your team looked very gentle and cute one by one, and the painting style turned out to be so strange!

After the students entered the Nieman Forest, the monitoring of the base was turned on, and the Legion had long been covered with monitoring in the Nyman Forest.

If a student in any area presses the rescue button, they can see directly from the monitoring what the other person is experiencing.

You can also see the students who enter the monitoring area.

It's just a little strange today, it's all this time, they found that the monitor showed the picture of the students appearing at the beginning, and then no students entered the monitoring range of the image back.

The two soldiers on duty in the monitoring room watched for a long time, and did not see new students appear, but occasionally a few small animals ran quickly from the monitor.

"This year's students are not going to take the usual path, they won't go through the ground, will they?"

The two watched for a while, but did not hear the rescue alarm sound, and they were relieved.

"It may be because there are relatively few students participating in this year, and they are all widely dispersed, especially the young masters and young ladies of the elite nobles in the capital star, it is estimated that after being put in the starting position, they have not moved, maybe they are still sitting on the ground and shouting tired without leaving."