62

Chapter 62: The First Female Requiem Master of the Empire

Lu Wanwan's video quickly set off a heated discussion on the Internet.

Because of her delicate appearance, coupled with the fact that she is also known as the most talented junior of the Lu family in recent years, she has many fans on the Star Network.

In particular, many people are very optimistic about her and the second prince Yunyao, and they all feel that this is a perfect combination of a pair of golden children and jade girls.

The Lu family also had this idea in private, because of the relationship with the Chen family, Her Royal Highness did consider Lu Wanwan there.

Especially after the 'hotel gate' incident broke out on the Internet at that time, the Lu family and Lu Wanwan herself felt that this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

They all think that this time the royal family will definitely break the marriage contract with the Lin family, so that Lu Wanwan can become the fiancée of the second prince.

Unfortunately, I didn't expect that in the end, the marriage contract between the Lin family and the royal family was not dissolved, but a son of the head of the family was inserted halfway, and the angry Lu Wanwan smashed things in the bedroom for an afternoon that day.

When others asked their views on this matter, they also felt sorry for His Royal Highness the Second Prince, and they all thought that the Lin family had used improper means to entangle the Second Prince.

It was rumored on the Internet that the Lin family wanted to keep the marriage contract with the royal family, but they did not dare to really marry the stupid son without spiritual power to the second prince, so they deliberately designed such a show, and then took the opportunity to pour dirty water on the second prince and replaced the marriage partner.

It came from the Lu family.

And now, in the video, Lu Wanwan's clear contempt and contrived words for other audition candidates, coupled with her delicate little white flower appearance, people can't help but think of a word - green tea.

"I have long said that this woman is very scheming! Not at all as weak and kind as she appeared! Men eat this set!

"It's in its original form! What is the junior of the Lu family's best talent, the first female requiem master of the empire in the future hahaha laugh is not alive, if I remember correctly, the first female requiem master of the empire should be the eldest lady of the Shen family, but the people are S-class! You a 3A-level one dares to touch the first female requiem master of the Porcelain Empire, funny?! Just close your eyes and blow it!

"Every day of the Shen family's Shen family, how many years has the eldest lady of the Shen family passed away, how can she give birth to a stupid son who has no mental power and intelligence is not enough!"

"Lu Wanwan's fans are really people who follow their masters, discuss and discuss, the dead are respected, people have died, and they talk about others, it's really unqualified."

The following soon became arguing, and when he saw it, he immediately found Zhang Mingze in a panic.

"Boss! The people of the Lu family released a water army and deliberately used Lin Shao's mother and Lin Shao to muddy the water and divert everyone's attention!

Zhang Mingze narrowed his eyes, "Is it? Then put that video out there too.

"Really... Want to put that paragraph? Wouldn't it be too hard? He rubbed his hands, his mouth hesitated, but his expression was very excited.