134

Chapter 134: The Conspiracy of the Zerg (<>)

The fake Willy jumped up whole, a few people only felt a flash in front of them, and when they looked up again, they saw Willy clinging to the ceiling like a spider, face down, limbs open, cold, gloomy condescendingly staring at the few people standing below.

Lu Jiarong also felt a chill in his back, and when he looked closely, this guy was actually pressing his chest against the ceiling with his back facing down.

His head turned completely in one direction, is this still human?

Obviously, Willie is no longer human, or rather, this is not Willy.

Frank and Lu Jiarong stared at the fake Willy above, Lin Yuanxi still remembered that there were two people in the room, and he didn't wait, directly released the coercion, and the insects hiding in Balder and Rory's mental power net disappeared instantly.

Frank just turned his head to look inside, and saw Balder and Rory, rolled their eyes, both fell to the ground, and were shocked: "Are the two of them also controlled?"

"Don't worry, the two of them are fine now, they just fainted, and they solved the one in front of them first." Lin Yuanxi said calmly.

Frank looked at the monster with Willie's face above his head, and his heart was numb, what the hell is this?

I saw that the head of the spider-man [mainly too spider-like, let's call it that] bent back sharply, and the place where the neck and head were connected seemed to be suddenly torn apart by something, revealing a gap.

Lin Yuanxi fixed his eyes on it, there was neither bright red flesh and blood, nor Bai Sensen's bones.

I saw that the spider man's mouth suddenly opened, and it opened all the way from the corner of his mouth to his ear, revealing a row of Bai Sen's sharp teeth inside.

"This thing is disgusting, isn't it!" Frank couldn't help but rub his arms, "Lin Shao, do you know what this is?"

Lin Yuanxi shook his head, "I don't know.

The next moment, the spider-man suddenly let out a low roar and slammed into Frank's direction.

"Why do you always come at me!" Frank shouted, but his reaction was not slow, and he quickly dodged it.

Lu Jiarong firmly protected Lin Yuanxi behind him, fortunately behind them was the main control room, Lin Yuanxi directly entered the main control room, "The alarm sounded just now, do you know what happened?" Lin Yuanxi walked quickly to the main console while looking outside.

Lu Jiarong stared at Frank, who was grappling with Spider-Man, while replying, "It should be that there is something wrong with the jump point."

Thinking that if they weren't there, the controlled Bald and the monster would definitely turn off the alarm bell and not report it to the base.

At that time, there is really something wrong with the jump point, and it is their platinum fleet that turns back to eat the hangdown!

"Jiarong, let's see which jump point issued the alarm."

Lu Jiarong hurriedly walked to his side and quickly operated on the main console, "It was sent from the T9 jump point!"

"Contact others immediately, ask them to go to the vicinity of the T9 jump point first, and report it immediately if they find that there is military information!"

"Good! I'll get in touch right away!

Lin Yuanxi turned his head and glanced at Bard and Rory lying on the ground, released his divine sense, and woke the two up.

When Balder and Rory woke up, they only felt that their heads were dizzy for a while, and there was a loud roar and yelling sound outside, which sounded a little familiar.

"Are you awake? Did you feel uncomfortable anywhere? A cold and pleasant voice sounded in the ears of the two.

As soon as Balder looked up, he saw a shocked teenager with green eyebrows looking at him.

"I... Is this a dream? Balder looked at the beautiful boy in front of him blankly, wait a while, he obviously remembered that he liked the royal sister with white skin and beautiful long legs?

How can you dream of a beautiful boy?!

Lin Yuanxi coughed lightly, "Hello, Captain Balder, the situation is urgent, I won't explain much to you, I'm afraid there is a problem with the T9 jump point, now there is a shortage of manpower, if you don't feel uncomfortable, get up first-" "

Captain Balder - help--this monster is so difficult ahhhhh A series of screams came from outside the main control room.

Balder finally remembered who the owner of the voice was, "Frank, why are you here."

"And me, Captain Balder." Lu Jiarong walked out from behind Lin Yuanxi with a straight face, "... I am afraid that there will be an enemy invasion at the T9 jump point, and now we have to rush back immediately. Balder

and Rory helped each other to get up from the ground, watching Lu Jiarong start the starship, coupled with the continuous shouts from behind, it took a while to slow down before finally figuring out the current situation.

However, Balder deserved to be the captain of the platinum fleet, and immediately gave an order after figuring out the situation, "Rory, you go to support Frank now, that monster is not Willy, I remembered, the day before we boarded the starship, Willie asked me for leave to do something on the Tass Star, if the Willy is okay, he should be locked up in the Tass Star, I will contact the people over there to find him."

"And what about the T9 transition point?" Lin Yuanxi asked.

Balder immediately called up the nebula map near the T9 jump point to see, this look did not matter, and suddenly scared him into a cold sweat.

"I lean! What's going on! It's the Zerg! I

saw that on the main control screen, the starry sky of the jump point was directly torn open a huge rift, and the two tentacles were slowly sticking out from the inside of the rift to the outside -

"Call the base! Call the base! Zerg appear near the T9 jump point! Request Support! Looking

at this size, there is no doubt that it is a high-level female worm.

"Is there a habitable star near the T9 jump point?" Lin Yuanxi asked.

Balder shook his head, "No, there are only Barren Star and a few resource stars nearby, and those resource stars are all energy stars under the name of the empire - star A-1130 is there!" His face changed instantly.

Lin Yuanxi asked: "Star A-1130 is a resource star?"

"Yes, and it is the most important resource star for supplying energy stones, is it accidental or-" Lin Yuanxi shook his head, "

Everything is not good now, but I recommend planning for the worst."

"Oh, this thing is too slippery, but it can be counted as catching us."

Frank cursed and threw the spider-man tied with a laser rope in front of several people, Lin Yuanxi looked down, the spider-man had fainted, his limbs were limp, thinking that he should have been broken in the fight, and his head was well on his neck.

Luo Li looked solemn, "If he hadn't held this face, he really wanted to blow his head up." Thinking

that it was such a monster who was with them before, Balder and Rory's faces were very ugly.