154

Chapter 154: Divine Consciousness Star Sea

The warehouse here is still an abandoned warehouse, and I heard that decades ago, it was a factory, and it was a factory specializing in the production of requiem potions for hospitals.

But then it went out of business due to poor management.

Later, it became a warehouse.

Until now, it has become an old warehouse that has been completely abandoned and forgotten.

It's just that although there are some old and dilapidated bungalows around, Zhang Mingze has long received news that in addition to the occasional haunt of homeless people, there are always some strange people appearing around, seemingly monitoring and guarding this warehouse.

An old warehouse that has been lost for decades, and there are no valuable items in it, what is worth guarding?

If there is no trick in this, who will believe it?

Zhang Mingze looked left and right and saw that there were several boxes on the right that were piled upside down, escorting Lin Yuanxi over there and hiding behind it.

Lin Yuanxi released his divine sense, and the scattered divine consciousness spread out along the ground and along the wall little by little, and in a moment the entire warehouse was collected in his divine sense.

Then it turned out that the warehouse was not only as big as it seemed, it looked like a dilapidated abandoned warehouse, with some unused debris and dust.

However, the underground is very large, and it is almost like a maze in all directions.

Reaching out and poking Zhang Mingze, Lin Yuanxi directly used his divine sense to make a voice in his mind.

[I found that there was another dry space under the warehouse, which was very large, at least five times more than what I saw above.

】 Zhang Mingze was startled by the sudden voice in his mind, and after reacting that it was Lin Yuanxi's voice, he turned his head to look at Lin Yuanxi with a shocked face.

Even if he found out that Lin Yuanxi's spiritual power was so strong on the battlefield that day, he was already shocked.

As a result, today he found that his own child would bring him even greater shock.

"You-" Zhang Mingze lowered his voice, and as soon as he uttered a word, he was held down by Lin Yuanxi raising his hand.

[Don't speak, you try to use your spiritual power to enter my spiritual power network, and then use your spiritual power to communicate with me.

Zhang Mingze was stunned.

[Try it.] Lin Yuanxi smiled at him.

Zhang Mingze closed his eyes and opened them again.

Just now, he tried to enter Lin Yuanxi's spiritual power network according to the method Lin Yuanxi taught him.

This time, Lin Yuanxi was directly open to him.

Zhang Mingze entered Lin Yuanxi's spiritual power network unimpeded, as if he had suddenly stepped into a sea of stars.

In an instant, it was like standing on the endless sea, and you could even see the reflection under your feet.

Zhang Mingze: [... Yes, hear me?

Lin Yuanxi smiled, [Yes, I heard it.

Not

only can you hear, you can even see.

Zhang Mingze had never tried to communicate with spiritual power, and he felt as if he had opened a new world.