56

Chapter 56: It's not a family that doesn't enter a house

Politely refusing Yin Lao's invitation to stay for dinner, Lin Yuanxi said to Yin Qingyun before leaving the Yin family: "Grandpa Yin, I agree that you will report this test result to the research institute, but can you promise me one thing?"

"What's the matter, you say."

Now don't say it's one thing, it's ten things and twenty things, Yin Qingyun will agree.

Lin Yuanxi said: "Can you not reveal my identity first?"

Yin Qingyun asked puzzled, "Why?" This is a great thing, Yuanxi, don't blame Grandpa Yin for being careful, after knowing your identity before, Grandpa Yin also investigated the situation in your family a little, and the misunderstanding between you and the royal family, I also roughly understood. Yun Yao that kid is indeed not a thing, many people are confused by him, and there is the Chen family behind it, there are many people on the Internet who are still questioning you, I think, you might as well take this opportunity to let them see your true strength, and also hit Yun Yao's arrogance! Yin

Qingyun had no opinion about His Majesty the Emperor, and he respected this diligent and wise emperor.

But he has always been very uncomfortable with the Chen family, and his perception of Her Royal Highness the Empress is also very general, especially this time, many people on the Star Network do not know the truth, and people are led by the nose.

The wealthy families of the empire know the ins and outs of things.

Except for those who are bent on marrying the royal family, a neutral and decent family like the Yin family cannot look at Yun Yao, the second highness who has a false appearance, from the bottom of their hearts.

Now that Yin Qingyun has a good impression of Lin Yuanxi, he naturally wants to get justice for him.

Lin Yuanxi shook his head and said with a faint smile: "Thank you Grandpa Yin, you believe me, but I will leave the Capital Star in the near future, it is better to keep a low profile during this time, and I don't want to cause any more trouble."

Yin Qingyun thought about it again, hearing that Her Royal Highness the Empress was still letting out the wind now, it seemed that he was very dissatisfied with the marriage contract with the Lin family, and he was angry with the Lin family, and Lin Yuanxi, the 'culprit' who let his son lose face on the Star Network, was said to have revealed his dissatisfaction many times.

If it weren't for Lin Yuanxi's grandfather, he was a rare 4S-level requiem master in the empire, and in the battle against the Federation in that year, he played a great role and could not be underestimated.

It's just that Lin Yuanxi's biological father's attitude towards his own son is very puzzling.

"It's okay, then I will only tell them in private at that time, this result is yours after all, you can rest assured that Grandpa Yin will definitely help you do it properly, and it will definitely not let you suffer." Yin Qingyun said solemnly.

Lin Yuanxi smiled, "Then it will trouble you."

"It's not bothersome at all, and I have to thank you too! By the way, Yuanxi, when the time comes, if you have time, how about we have a good chat about the "Medicinal Plant Scripture Commentary"? Yin Qingyun rubbed his hands and said a little embarrassed.

Alas, I can't blame him for dragging Lin Yuanxi this and that, it's really because the research of the institute has been stagnant over the years.

The Lu family obviously has precious documents, but they are reluctant to take them out and share them with everyone, and he even heard that the Lu family has cooperation with the federal side in private, although there is no evidence for the time being, but if this is true, it will not only represent the Lu family's treason, but even cause very serious consequences.

If one day, the leading empire on the federal side develops a superior potion, no matter in any field, especially in military readiness, the balance between the two interstellar empires will be broken.

At that time, it will be the empire that will be suppressed.

This is a future that no citizen of any empire wants to see.

"When everything is done on my side, I will definitely cooperate with you when the time comes."

"Okay, then Grandpa Yin is waiting for you."

Yin Zhun sent Lin Yuanxi and the three of them out of the Yin family, and stopped talking.

"Does Senior Yin have anything to say to me?" Lin Yuanxi asked with a smile.

Yin Zhun opened his mouth, and finally said a little frustrated: "Junior Brother Lin, have you really not studied this aspect of medicine before?"

Since he was a child, he has been called 'someone else's child' and 'genius' and 'excellent student', especially his own grandfather often praised him, saying that he is the most talented future pharmacist of the Yin family in recent generations.

He also feels that he has learned pharmacist knowledge since he was a child, and he has never absorbed it faster and better than others.

Until he met Lin Yuanxi now, he suddenly felt a sense of frustration.

For the first time, he changed from 'someone else's child' to 'his own child', and he was not jealous of Lin Yuanxi, but he suddenly felt a little unacceptable to this change.

Lin Yuanxi wanted to say that although he had not been in contact with this time and space, but in another time and space, he had decades more learning experience than the young man in front of him, but well, forget it, he should be able to think clearly on his own.

"Senior Yin himself is also a very good person, and we will learn more from each other in the future." Lin Yuanxi said with a smile.

Yin Zhun said: Even my grandfather has to discuss problems with you, how can you still have something to learn from me?

However, he also knows that people are just comforting themselves, and the frustration comes and goes quickly, and he will have to rely on his own efforts in the future, and it is useless to envy others here.

"I'll try harder! Senior Brother Lin! He assured Lin Yuanxi.

Lin Yuanxi was stunned, although he didn't understand why the other party suddenly assured him so excitedly, he still affirmed the other party's statement very seriously.

"Good."

Leaving the Yin family, Zhang Mingze finally spoke, "I'll send you home?"

"Okay, thanks." After a day in the laboratory, Lin Yuanxi is also a little tired, this body is really not very good, it seems that he has to step up his exercise. "It's boring to be with you all the time today, right?" These words were mainly said to Chen Yu.

After all, Zhang Mingze said that there was no need to be too polite between them.

After speaking, he winked at Zhang Mingze, Zhang Mingze saw what he meant, raised his eyebrows and smiled.

Chen Yu hurriedly said: "It's not boring, the Institute of Medicine has always been a very mysterious place outside, how many people want to go in and take a look." I can also borrow Lin Shao's light today, so that I can see a lot of things that I have always been curious about before, and I have more than Lin Shao.

"You're welcome, I have to thank you for showing up today to help me out."

Speaking of this, Zhang Mingze suddenly asked curiously: "If Chen Yu and I hadn't appeared at that time, how do you plan to solve those people?"

Lin Yuanxi lifted his eyelids and glanced at him, thought about it, and said in a very naïve tone: "I originally thought that they would not talk well, so it was better not to talk at all."

Zhang Mingze was stunned, and then understood what Lin Yuanxi meant, and gave him a thumbs up, "This method is good."

Chen Yu also reacted to Lin Yuanxi's meaning, and couldn't help but be a little surprised, this person who said such cruel words in such a kind tone was worthy of being favored by their boss.

This is really, it's not a family that doesn't enter a house.