84

Chapter 84: The Port Separates and Embarks on a New Journey

The aircraft stopped at the port, and as soon as it came down from the hanging ladder, he could see a group of people standing not far away.

It was Lin Feng and Chen Yu and a few of them.

Chen Yu didn't leave with Zhang Mingze, he wanted to stay, and today he came to send them off.

Oh yes, and Zhang Minghui, he will also stay with Chen Yu, but he is not very used to such occasions, so he did not come.

Lin Feng had already known Chen Yu and several of them, and several people with a generation of age differences communicated more happily.

Xuan Ran had already directly called Lin Feng Uncle Feng.

"Boss! Lin Shao! Here you are! "Xuan ran up from afar, saw Meng Shaohui stunned for a moment, then reacted and said hello happily." You are Brother Shao Hui, right? Hello, I'm in an uproar! Meng

Shaohui's personality and Xuan Ran are both extroverted, so the two quickly mixed up after saying hello.

Lin Yuanxi saw that although Xuan Ran had a small talk with Meng Shaohui about Lu Jiarong as soon as he came up, he soon introduced each other to the two people separately, and the three young people immediately hooked up [Single Finger Xuanran] because of the same interests and hobbies.

Lin Feng stepped forward, "Young Master, the luggage has already been sent to the cabin."

"Uncle Feng, I'm going to trouble you in the future."

Lin Feng has been living in the Capital Star, and if it weren't for him, this forty-year-old man would not have left the Capital Star who had lived for decades.

Lin Feng waved his hand, smiled indifferently and said: "No, no, anyway, I am also alone in Capital Star, and I happen to be bored in this place, so it's good to go out and walk."

This is modesty, although Lin Feng is not married and has no children.

But Grandpa Lin Ming is still here, as the old saying goes: parents are here, not far away.

Chen Yu was also talking to Zhang Mingze, and he would stay alone in the Capital Star for a while this time.

"The cooperation between the institute and Yuanxi does not require our participation." Zhang Mingze said to Chen Yue: "Keep an eye on the Lu family and the Chen family.

"Speaking of the Lu family-" Chen Yu glanced at Lin Yuanxi, who had already come together to chat with Xuan Ran and several of them not far away, and lowered his voice and said: "There is an order over there, and the Lu family wants to investigate the information of the two masters who have developed the formula of the enhanced potion.

"Oh?" Zhang Mingze raised his eyebrows, his tone nonchalant. "If they want it, give it to them, after all, what we do is business."

Chen Yu immediately understood what he meant, laughed lowly, and asked, "Then, how to charge?"

Zhang Mingze touched his chin, "The more the merrier, this is a big business, I don't think the Lu family looks like bad money."

Chen Yu's smile gradually deepened, "Okay, I see." After a pause, he said again: "We just received the news that just now Lin Sheng went to see Chen Zhao, a subordinate official of His Royal Highness, and proposed to him that he wanted to see His Royal Highness, but he found an excuse to resign.

"Chen Junfeng, this is planning to directly kill the marriage with the Lin family?" Zhang Mingze said sarcastically: "There is no movement on His Majesty's side?