63

Chapter 63: Lu Hongde

"Lu Wanwan?" Lin Yuanxi heard Zhang Mingze mention this name and recalled it for a while before saying: "Yes, I was assigned to the same group of exams as her that day, and she came behind me.

"She choreographed you with another person behind the audition, and they were angry when they heard it, so they put the video up." Zhang Mingze said on the other end of the communication.

Lin Yuanxi didn't see it, and the uproar on the other end of the terminal pointed to himself with a blank face, and asked Lu Jiarong and Chen Yu with his lips: Isn't the video let by the boss?

Chen Yu smiled slightly and did not answer.

Lu Jiarong replied directly: Idiot!

In an uproar, he rushed over to beat people, Zhang Mingze's cold gaze swept over, and he stood up straight in an instant, and waited until Zhang Mingze retracted his gaze before glaring at Lu Jiarong fiercely with his eyes.

"Video of the audition? Actually, I didn't care too much about what they said. Lin Yuanxi really didn't care, when he was lying in bed, even if he was called the pharmacist with the best talent of the Lin family for a century, he had heard many people's dissatisfaction and jealous remarks.

The last thing he chose was to hit the other party in the face with strength.

When your strength is strong enough, those who are jealous will naturally silence themselves.

After all, not only do they not dare to offend you, but they will even come to you in the future.

Zhang Mingze coughed, "Not only that, he also put some other videos on the Internet."

"Others?" Lin Yuanxi was a little curious, and was just about to take a look on the star network.

Zhang Mingze interrupted him over there, "If you don't see it, don't look at it, it's all dirty eyes."

Lin Yuanxi: I want to see it even more when you say so.

But since Zhang Mingze said that his eyes were dirty, Lin Yuanxi would forget it.

"Are you calling to tell me this?"

"No, I wanted to ask you how you were prepared."

"What?"

There was a little more that happened in the past two days, and Lin Yuanxi didn't react for a while.

Zhang Mingze sighed slightly, and said spoiledly: "Little fool, we will leave the Capital Star in a few days, haven't you started to pack things yet?"

"Ah, I almost forgot."

I had always remembered this incident before, but when Lin Sheng came back, Old Master Lin was even more reluctant to let Lin Yuanxi go, so he deliberately did not mention this matter again.

He wished that Lin Yuanxi would not take the initiative to mention it, so that he might be able to leave his grandson.

Who would have thought that Zhang Mingze would give him a bottom draw?

Zhang Mingze was helpless, "Can't forget, if you forget, will you let me leave alone?"

Lin Yuanxi said funny: "If you say so, they will be sad."

"Little friend, you learned badly." Zhang Mingze quipped.

Lin Yuanxi smiled.

——

Lu Family

With a

snap, there was a loud noise of smashing vases in the bedroom on the second floor.