189

Chapter 189: Medicinal Bath

"Medicated bath?" Kant, who was called over, looked dazed, "Didn't you drink it?"

He also thought that the potion could only be used to drink, never knew, and could also be used for bathing, but can this thing be useful for bathing?

Seeing that Kant's eyes were a little suspicious, Lin Yuanxi was not angry, smiled and said: "There are drinks and bubbles, the effect of the potion is different, because Vice Captain Kant, your situation is somewhat serious, so you have to do both, and-" Speaking of this, he paused and looked at Kant, although he looked a little bloodless, but his physical condition was very good.

It seems that after the injury, he has not given up, and after he can get out of bed and move, he seriously begins to carry out rehabilitation exercises.

This also made Lin Yuanxi more confident, "There may be some special situations when soaking in the medicinal bath, if you feel uncomfortable and can't hold on, don't force it, we are thinking of other ways."

Kant smiled bitterly, "I am in such a bad situation now, what can't I hold onto?"

In order to repair his crippled body, Bud and they went to the drug research institute, and even got a way that they would try to break his bones again and then repair them, but Bud and they refused.

At that time, the injury was force majeure, and now the person is so easy to pull back from the line of death, and he has to be tortured again that life is better than death, and it is very likely that he is doing useless work, and he must not agree.

But Kant agreed at the time, and he felt at that time, is there anything unacceptable about his current situation? Even if it is a hundred times more painful, as long as he can get him to fly the mecha again, he can endure it.

But in the end, the drug research institute rejected the proposal, because they themselves felt that they were almost unsure of success.

Kant doesn't know how painful a bath can be, more painful than breaking a bone and reorganizing?

"Okay, we'll wait outside in a while, and you can just call us if you have something."

Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong had already prepared the barrel for the medicinal bath in advance, and it was the first time they had seen such a barrel, and it was still used for bathing.

Xuan Ran also joked at that time: "Lin Shao is not going to cook Deputy Captain Kant, right?"

Lu Jiarong listened to him talking nonsense with an expressionless face, but when he adjusted the temperature and the size of the furnace at any time after listening to Lin Yuanxi, he couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, wondering how much of the possible authenticity that he had guessed.

Lin Yuanxi didn't know that the brain holes of these two people had flown to the insect star, and took Kant to the edge of the barrel, "I'll take off and sit in it later." "

Stripped...?" Kant scratched his head, saw Zhang Mingze staring at himself, and said busily: "Got it."

"In an uproar, after waiting for five minutes for Vice Captain Kant to sit in, you will pour the first potion on the right, and then ten minutes later, you will pour the second potion from the right into the bucket in turn, and the last one will be twenty minutes apart."

These potions are all prepared by him, and each one is accurate to the milligram, almost nothing.

And the order and timing are also very important, and must not be mistaken or confused.

After the bucket was filled with water, Lin Yuanxi first took out a tube of medicine and poured it in, the medicine was obviously transparent, and after melting into the water, the water in the entire barrel became black.

Kant swallowed his saliva and asked, "This smell-" It smelled a little good.

"Don't worry, no problem." Lin Yuanxi soothed, "Ming Ze and I will go outside and wait, so you and Jiarong will stay."

"Okay, Lin Shao, rest assured that I have remembered it all, and I will definitely not be mistaken!" An uproar patted his chest to assure.

Next to him, Lu Jiarong also said: "I also remembered."

Lin Yuanxi smiled and glanced at Zhang Mingze.

Zhang Mingze raised his hand and pressed it on Kant's shoulder and squeezed it gently, "Waiting for your good news."

"Hmm!" Kant nodded heavily and said sincerely to the two: "Thank you Captain and Lin Shao, I will definitely stick to it!" "Good

."

The two left together, and the place where Kant took a medicinal bath was in the laboratory that Zhang Mingze specially made for Lin Yuanxi, which was a small suite, with a lounge inside, a laboratory outside, and a sofa in the laboratory, and the two were sitting on the sofa now.

Zhang Mingze took Lin Yuanxi in his arms, "Why is it so tight?" Nervous?

"Well, after all, it's the first time I've tried this method, and I don't know if it works."

Although he was called a medicine genius in another time and space, but in different time and space, not only the drug system but also various others, it was completely different, and he fused the two time and space ways, which was indeed his first attempt.

It can be said that Kant was the first experimenter.

But it gives people hope, if it doesn't work out in the end, even if Kant says that he is mentally prepared, it can be regarded as a blow to him and Lin Yuanxi.

Zhang Mingze rubbed his hair, soft, just like the person who was obediently leaning on his arms at the moment. "Everyone has their own choice, you think differently, if you don't find a new way, Kant may not even get this opportunity?"

"You'll comfort me." Lin Yuanxi muttered.

Zhang Mingze cried and laughed, "I'm telling the truth."

"Okay."

Zhang Mingze was helpless, "Okay, it's all already started, don't think about it too much, just wait for the result."

"Hmm."

The two waited quietly outside, while Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong in the house looked at Kangde sitting in the barrel with his eyes closed, and they were also a little nervous.

Xuan Ran opened his mouth, just about to speak, Lu Jiarong glared at him, thinking of what Lin Yuanxi said, absolutely can't disturb Kant in the process of distracting him, hurriedly closed his mouth, raised his hand and made a zipper pulling motion to Lu Jiarong.

Kant, who was soaked in a wooden barrel, finally understood what Lin Yuanxi meant when he said that he couldn't hold on.

At first, he just felt a little hot, after all, it was poured into it with piping hot water.

After soaking for about ten minutes, when he added a new potion to it for the second time, he suddenly felt a piercing pain sweeping through his body, every nerve, every bone, as if being stirred back and forth, accompanied by a majestic energy, constantly entering every pore of his body, wandering around in his body, these energies seemed to collide with another energy in his body.

He could feel that his originally blocked meridians were gradually being opened, but every time he was opened, he would feel pain in the bone marrow.

Douda sweat droplets continued to slide down his forehead, he couldn't see it himself, but Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong, who were guarding the side, were shocked to look at his more and more distorted and painful look, and when Xuan Ran poured the last potion, bang, the water in the entire barrel suddenly exploded, splashed everywhere, and Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong, who did not have time to retreat, were splashed instantly.

The two people fell like chickens, staring dumbfounded at the exploded wooden barrel, and Kant, who fell to the ground with a plop.

"...... Top dog! Lin Shao! The barrel exploded, and Deputy Captain Kant fainted! "

After

reacting, he hurriedly shouted outside.