31

Chapter 31: Another Man Looking for Trouble

Tang En thought simply, Lin Yuanxi looked soft and weak, he could drag it away with one hand, and when the time came, as long as he casually threatened a few words, he guaranteed that he couldn't even say a complete sentence.

Unexpectedly, Zhang Mingze just came over at this time, so Tang En's hand was still half an arm away from Lin Yuanxi's shoulder, and suddenly his arm hurt, and he was severely folded behind his back, and the person was also pressed down heavily.

"Who are you? Let me go... Hiss-you dare to make a move with me, do you know who I am?! The

pained face turned pale, and Donn did not forget to threaten this object who did not even see his face.

Xuan Ran easily subdued the person with one hand, and then heard Don's shout, and the other hand pulled out his ears, and asked with a hanging-like look: "Yo - I'm so afraid of yo, which one are you?"

Zhang Mingze asked Lin Yuanxi suspiciously, "Who is this?" But

it's just that it took less than ten minutes to come to school, how can there be one more trouble?

"I don't know."

Lin Yuanxi looked back at him with an innocent face: Don't look at me, I really don't know anything.

Zhang Mingze: ...

Tang En, who was directly pressed to kneel on one knee by an uproar, heard these three words that Lin Yuanxi responded to, and suddenly became even more angry.

"What are you pretending! I just saw it! You dare to say you don't know me? You must have broken the medicinal plant, I'll tell the Academic Affairs Office!" And you, you're a student at school, right? You know him, that's definitely the same guy! This person is the one you called in to destroy the medicinal plant!"

He obviously said this to Yin Zhun and Minnie, who rushed over, because after seeing the arrival of those two, he immediately began to call for help: "Yin Zhun quickly arrest these people!" They're in a gang! They must be trying to damage your Moon Spirit Grass so that we can lose the game!"

Not to mention that Zhang Mingze and Lin Yuanxi were crying and laughing, and they were even more speechless.

"No, who the hell are you? What medicinal plants? Who premeditated? I tell you, don't frame people with empty white teeth, open your mouth and shut the Academic Affairs Office, the Academic Affairs Office is opened by your family!

"The Academic Affairs Office is not opened by his family, but as members of the student union, we also have the right to protect the public property of the school and the personal interests of students." An arrogant and conceited voice suddenly sounded.

Lin Yuanxi: ... Why are these people like grasshoppers after autumn, jumping out one after another, and still making conclusions without listening to people's explanations at all?

He couldn't help but look at Zhang Mingze and asked with accusatory eyes: Is this the school spirit of Capital Star University?

Zhang Mingze: I said I didn't believe it?

When he saw the blond young man coming here with a large group of people, he sighed, "How come there is this guy everywhere, it's really annoying." He turned his head to look at Zhang Mingze, "Boss, what should I do?"

Zhang Mingze only looked at Lin Yuanxi with an expression of 'I only listen to you'.

Xuan Ran only hated that he didn't have extra hands to open the terminal to take pictures of the boss, and then sent it to the group, so that everyone could see how much the married boss listened to his wife!

"Although I don't know what you people are trying to do, but you are blocking us from leaving, I will explain it again." Lin Yuanxi frowned slightly, and his body naturally showed the momentum of a superior person. "In such an important place as a medicine plantation, even if there is no one to take care of it 24 hours a day, there should be monitoring, right? Unless you want to tell me that the surveillance is also coincidentally broken, then I can only say, sorry, I should not be in that place at this time when the surveillance is broken, and I have nothing else to say. As for what you think, believe it or not, it's better to show evidence, and I am not obliged to accompany you here to investigate the truth.

If it weren't for the thought that Zhang Mingze was also a student of this school and didn't want to cause any trouble to the other party, Lin Yuanxi would have left long ago, and he wouldn't even have said anything superfluous.

If Zhang Mingze knew his thoughts, he would probably shout first: No! Throw your face at whoever you want! I'll give you a ride if something happens!

It's a pity that the two of them haven't lit up their soul skills yet.

But Zhang Mingze couldn't have watched Lin Yuanxi being questioned innocently, he walked between Lin Yuanxi and the blond young man, and said lightly: "Even if it is a student union, you can't speculate and bite people indiscriminately without evidence, right?"

"Zhang Mingze! Who gave you the guts to let you speak to me in this tone! The blond young man obviously knew Zhang Mingze, and when he heard Zhang Mingze say this, he immediately became angry.

Zhang Mingze was dazed, "What? Who are you? Is there something wrong with what I said?

"The boss is right!" Xuan Ran immediately spoke out to support his boss. "The student council is amazing! Can the student union casually button people's hats? Could it be that the student union is also opened by your family?

"What nonsense are you talking about, the vice president has always been fair and just!" Some people who were not used to the blonde youth immediately refuted.

Xuan Ran sneered, "What? Fair and just? Don't tease me, your vice president just arrived and accused others indiscriminately, this is still called fairness and justice? Did he ask why? Did he understand the truth of the matter? He doesn't even know what happened, who the parties are, but he is embarrassed to say that he is fair and just, and fairness and justice are engraved on his face specifically for people to see?

"You—uproar, you dare to openly insult the vice president of the student union, I think you don't want to mess around in school!"

"Hey, do you mean that our Capital Star University is an interstellar pirate's den? We don't dare to mix, after all, we are serious readers, as for your unorthodox mixing, I don't know.

"All shut up!" The blond young man, who was also the vice president of the student union, Edie's face sank, "Anyway, you are also students of Capital Star University, how can you say this about your alma mater?"

"Vice Elder, the skill of casually wronging people can be regarded as being understood by you."

There were more and more onlookers, and Lin Yuanxi could also see that the people who had been pressed by the uproar were coming towards him.

The vice president behind him went towards Zhang Mingze.

I really don't know how to react, should I say that as long as the two of them are together, it will cause chaos?

"This student, can you please let go of Tang En first, he may have some misunderstandings about you, but we do have something we want to ask - this one, I don't know how to call it?" Minnie, who finally found the opportunity to speak, quickly said to Lin Yuanxi, and her tone was relatively polite.

Xuan turned his head to look at Zhang Mingze, and his eyes signaled: Boss, do you want to let go?

I saw their boss turn his head to look at Lin Yuanxi, "Listen to you." uproar

: ... Top dog! How do you fat four! Your personality is really not like this, hey!